Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: cafe and takeaway

Default cafe and takeaway

we have decided to let our cafe in caithness and looking for the right person to take it over and then option to take full lease at later date next year its a great little place there will be a chance to take the house over that it comes with later as well it is £100 pw plus you pay water rates and elec and bins and phone it is running and the right person can just walk in and go there will be a lease drawn up by the landlord also tank gas has been put in the kitchen so the gas will need to be payed for to me £500 email me and then come see it

The cafe comes with all eqipment and some stock ready to go a full years lease will be done and then its up to you you can do another one year or take on full leasea great starter cafe

you can sell beetle burgers for a
    quid a pop har har

Hi Andrew, Is the Cafe still available? Please contact me at dougturner47@gmail.com thanks