Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: UPVC Windows

Post UPVC Windows

I am thinking of getting new windows and a front door, anyone used Cairngorm windows. Or would I be better and cheaper to buy the windows myself, get a local joiner to fit them. I would appreciate any recommendations from the good people on here.

Try Norscot, Bower; T: 01955 641303 - Highly recommended - loads of customer testimonials on their website - www.norscot.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by roncam29 View Post
    I am thinking of getting new windows and a front door, anyone used Cairngorm windows. Or would I be better and cheaper to buy the windows myself, get a local joiner to fit them. I would appreciate any recommendations from the good people on here.
    Try Rembrand Timber Thurso, first class upvc windows all sizes. I took some home and the quality was extremely good.

I would agree. Norscot windows are excellent. Or try Allan Craigie (Joiner, Thurso). His work is first class and he makes housing kits, so would be able to source quality windows for sure