Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Ghosts and paranormal.

motorman Guest

Default Ghosts and paranormal.

Hi. I have an sb7 spirit box and ghost adventures sweeper and speaker for ghost hunting? Need camera and infàred DVD or computer and sound techie. Plz get in touch asap as would like to get this up an running

Yes would be interested.pm me. Thanks

I have just ordered a k2 meter a sb7 spirit box and a digital recorder . And I'm ordering a night vision camera soon call me on 07450225545 to hunt ghosts👻

will this be in thurso ??

Quote Originally Posted by branwyn View Post
    I have just ordered a k2 meter a sb7 spirit box and a digital recorder . And I'm ordering a night vision camera soon call me on 07450225545 to hunt ghosts
    hi may i ask are you still ghost hunting? I would be very interested in this, i have had some experiences and would like to explore further.

I have an IR camera a k2 + other emf devices also an sb7 spirit box digital recorder etc if any one if anyone is concerned about possible paranormal activity in their home just call me on 07450225545 I can help you.

Have you ever found anything other than Radios 1 - 4, Scotland and MFR on this scanning radio? I am puzzled as to why the "spirits" confine themselves solely to the standard frequency bands. Would be a right nuisance if your spirit wanted to communicate with you on 87.4 MHz, and your standard FM radio only goes down to 87.5 MHz

Forget all that stuff - this is the business - sold out unfortunately.

http://www.ghostsupplies.co.uk/store...nteractive.htm

Dear oh dear......

Why buy all the gear. Just pm Crayola, I'm sure she could arrange a face to face meeting with the spirits for you. ;-)