Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Magic The Gathering CCG or Warhammer

Default Magic The Gathering CCG or Warhammer

Anybody play either of these games, or go to Northern Knights, I'd be interested in seeing how many do

I'm a huge MTG fan not sure what Northern Knights is i'm guessing some kinda Warhammer group i was actually looking for people in wick that would be keen in playing MTG

Complete part work by Hatchette Fokker DR1 Red Baron fighter plane. All 100 issues are unmade. For sale on Ebay at £8.95 per issue. Want it? You can have it for £100 ono. Great toy for big boys
    PM if interested
    VAJEEHA

The Northern Nights Club is actually pretty popular. It was a warhammer club in the beginning but has recently moved on to other things such as Magic the gathering, Role playing, living card board games and skirmish based table top games. its well worth a visit and has experienced and beginner players to help you. sound bunch of lads.

Hey,

I help run the Northern Knights you can find our page on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/NKWargames
    We also have a closed group you can find the link on the above page.

p.s. I realize this is quite late really...