Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Yodel... Again!!!!

weeker your are correct that the parcel was scanned in at Inverness and thus it showed it had been delivered to customer.

Moonboots you are correct as the Asco Driver came to my door this morning.

I have not got my Parcel though as it was so badly Damaged that the Bottles of Cleaner had burst and as such had contaminated everything else inside which included Sugar Free Biscuits. So the Driver, (Who was very helpful), advised me that I refuse to accept the Parcel due to the Damage caused. I have now done that an it is winging it's way back to Amazon.

I still believe that Amazon should not use Yodel, Please Note I say Yodel. Asco who deliver from Inverness are good so no problems there, it is Yodel I have issues with.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Oh so is it ok for those of us to work to have to stay at home in the hope of a parcel arriving? Ur comments are trolling moonboots! Also unless the driver has had a sex change, "he" wouldnt have a clue as he doesnt deliver to me, as my previous posts clearly show.Also I would expext when "he" actually delivers, I wouldnt have a problem, as they are actually delivering the parcel. Also clearly I have made my feelings clear to the driver who I actually get, the "she" one, otherwise she wouldnt pop in when passing to see if my parcels had turned up, as also mentioned in my previous posts. You must also have little to discuss with ur "he" friend, when my name, address and parcel deliveries are at the top of your list!Obviously you have little else to do when u can afford to spend days at home waiting for parcels!

weeker 2014 i think your right something doesnt ring true here,think theres more to it than meets the eye,moonboots do you work for asco??? explains your conversation with "the driver." I have been making a few inquiries to inverness it isnt yodel at fault there pretty rubbish anyway nor is it parcelink at fault you see ive discovered asco collect the parcels from inverness an take them north so if they are "delivered" by the yodel system meaning they arrived at inverness how do they get lost damaged afterwards. also explains other confusions. no im now certain blame lies with asco who obviosly hgavent a clue what theyre doing,god only knows why parcelink allowed asco to mess things up.

Quote Originally Posted by weeker2014 View Post
    Oh so is it ok for those of us to work to have to stay at home in the hope of a parcel arriving?
    Bit rich coming out with this when you are a customer service agent working FROM HOME!! yawn....next please!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    Bit rich coming out with this when you are a customer service agent working FROM HOME!! yawn....next please!!
    At no point have I said I am a Customer Services agent or that I work from home. I work with Sky Customer Services, and I employ people who work from home, which means I have to go to them.

It doesn't pay to make assumptions

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    ... and the stalking undertone of your comment really doesn't sound too healthy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345