Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yodel... Again!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by weelassagee View Post
    What on earth do you get in a plain brown wrapper then ? I was alluding to the annual parcel I get from elder mother at Christmas.
    Utter TOSH you know darn well what you were inferring in your post as does a lot of folk reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Blunderland View Post
    Utter TOSH you know darn well what you were inferring in your post as does a lot of folk reading it.
    You know what's in your mind. I know what's in mine.

I was speaking to another driver today and he said he was just back from a training course in Switzerland. That's the second one now and it begged the question, "what training can you get in Switzerland that you cant get in the UK?" apparently its were they teach them how to Yodel.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by weelassagee View Post
    You know what's in your mind. I know what's in mine.
    Yea right !! I stand by what I said Utter TOSH !

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Blunderland View Post
    Yea right !! I stand by what I said Utter TOSH !
    What is there to disagree about? You know what you meant, and I know what I meant. Why get so irate over nothing ?

Tilly Teckel Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    I was speaking to another driver today and he said he was just back from a training course in Switzerland. That's the second one now and it begged the question, "what training can you get in Switzerland that you cant get in the UK?" apparently its were they teach them how to Yodel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    :-)
    Haha Love it

[QUOTE=weelassagee;1099675]What is there to disagree about? You know what you meant, and I know what I meant. Why get so irate over nothing ?[/QUOTE

I agree with Alice - You were trolling - plain and simple!

Default Saga Continues ......

Another 2 parcels today, showing as delivered at 11.10am ..... no parcels and no card, I have been in all day :-(

I have called Parcel Linq - and there are investigating with the courier as that is now 4 high value missing parcels in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by weeker2014 View Post
    Another 2 parcels today, showing as delivered at 11.10am ..... no parcels and no card, I have been in all day :-(I have called Parcel Linq - and there are investigating with the courier as that is now 4 high value missing parcels in a week.
    Getting there we are at 2/4 now and another one found and coming tomorrow. Only 1 to go from Monday. Credit where it is due, a really amazing female driver!!!!

I was born raised an live in caithness an it still amazes me the sheer stupidity of some folks comments on various threads. What started as a genuine an important topic has been turned yet again into a long drawn out spouting of peedie twaddle,well said alice TOSH,from what i can gather an what ive managed to find out an whats plain to see is in general its yodel thats muckin about,if ive ever had a problem with a parcel ive bypassed all the offices an phonelines etc a simple text to Euan an i got a clear an truthfull answer from him. In fact im really suprised hes not put us straight on the matter as hes done several times in the past,way i see it give ASCO a chance if the firms good enough for Euan to work for then it must be good for our beneifit coz thats the way it is for him,the bloke delivering to us now seems okay so come on instead of sittin complaining how bout a bit of encouragement for the firm thats obviously gettin bad press by association to yodel. Food for thought surely.

Quote Originally Posted by baggins View Post
    I was born raised an live in caithness an it still amazes me the sheer stupidity of some folks comments on various threads. What started as a genuine an important topic has been turned yet again into a long drawn out spouting of peedie twaddle,well said alice TOSH,from what i can gather an what ive managed to find out an whats plain to see is in general its yodel thats muckin about,if ive ever had a problem with a parcel ive bypassed all the offices an phonelines etc a simple text to Euan an i got a clear an truthfull answer from him. In fact im really suprised hes not put us straight on the matter as hes done several times in the past,way i see it give ASCO a chance if the firms good enough for Euan to work for then it must be good for our beneifit coz thats the way it is for him,the bloke delivering to us now seems okay so come on instead of sittin complaining how bout a bit of encouragement for the firm thats obviously gettin bad press by association to yodel. Food for thought surely.
    It wasn't Yodel who sent me an email on Friday to say parcel 3 of 4 would be delivered on Saturday. So waited at home all day for that package to come (which should have been delivered on Monday 6th), and low and behold, nothing!!! Neither is it Yodel who is showing as having had that parcel since Monday or the other one which is still missing. I would say I have given them more than a fair chance, and I gave credit where it was due to the brilliant driver who came on Friday, but it's a poor show where we cannot be honest about the poor service we receive, which by now is far from a one off isolated incident. I am more than happy to post a screen shot of that email should anyone not take my word for it. If it was Yodel showing as had made the mistake and it was lost in one of their vast sorting centres then I would direct my complaint at Yodel, but it is not, and from what I can see it is Yodel who is getting bad press from the association with the local carrier they are using.

Default Yodel

Received a text at 13.55 today from Yodel telling my parcel had been delivered. Guess what, no parcel.

Quote Originally Posted by thora View Post
    Received a text at 13.55 today from Yodel telling my parcel had been delivered. Guess what, no parcel.
    I know that feeling Thora.

On the plus side the female delivery driver did come around today to see if I had received my parcels over the weekend as she did not have anything for delivery today. Sadly, I hadn't and obviously didn't receive today either, but serious Kudos for noticing my light on and coming to check. The driver is quite frankly outstanding, its just a shame they can't get the rest of the set up to match her.

Who sent you the email Weeker 2014? I have no reason to doubt you,genuinely interested,it seems a lot of finger pointing going on by many an a lot of misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by baggins View Post
    Who sent you the email Weeker 2014? I have no reason to doubt you,genuinely interested,it seems a lot of finger pointing going on by many an a lot of misinformation.
    Hi There

The email came from Lynsey Mackay, Operations and Agency Administrator at Scrabster Port Services. I did wonder where Scrabster Port Services was involved until I realised the web address attached to the signature of her email was ascoworld.com - which tied it all in nicely, that I was in fact blaming the right people for the endless issues.

ive just had a delivery by Euan the Asco driver at my very remote work place an cant fault his delivery process. 1st time he came i wasnt here so he used a work contact number to get in contact with me an agreed to send me a txt to me when he had a delivery for me an if i havent been at the address on parcel weve arranged a suitable meeting point. i cannot fault this style of dedication which Asco should be proud of.

I have been waiting for a delivery from Yodel or whoever delivers for them and it was supposed to be delivered today. Logged into their web site and it says that the Parcel was delivered today at 1pm and that it was delivered to Customer.

No it was not. Last time a parcel went missing they had put it in the Bin so I looked there, no Parcel. Indeed I looked all over, but no Parcel.

I have been in contact with Amazon who are putting inn a complaint to Yodel on my Behalf. Also I will be phoning them on Monday Morning to see what they have to say.

I just wish that Amazon would STOP using Yodel as they are not reliable at all. Amazon Please use Royal Mail.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Hi Kodiak

In explanation to the delivery showing as "Delivered To Customer", apparently parcelink systems do not work with Yodel systems, so when it is handed over to parcelink in Inverness to come north, it automatically shows as "delivered to customer". It's not acceptable I know, and neither is the fact you didn't receive your parcel, as I have been very vocal about in recent weeks, just thought you may wish to know their excuse for that showing in tracking.

From what I have seen it's not Yodel thats the issue, it's once it leaves the parcelink depot in Inverness to come north with the local courier that it enters the black hole and things go terribly wrong. What Yodel needs to do is realise the courier up here is horrendous and move to someone who gives us the service we deserve.

Even parcelink are furious with the courier up here, as was abundantly clear through my various chats with the Inverness depot.

Quote Originally Posted by weeker2014 View Post
    Hi Kodiak

In explanation to the delivery showing as "Delivered To Customer", apparently parcelink systems do not work with Yodel systems, so when it is handed over to parcelink in Inverness to come north, it automatically shows as "delivered to customer". It's not acceptable I know, and neither is the fact you didn't receive your parcel, as I have been very vocal about in recent weeks, just thought you may wish to know their excuse for that showing in tracking.

From what I have seen it's not Yodel thats the issue, it's once it leaves the parcelink depot in Inverness to come north with the local courier that it enters the black hole and things go terribly wrong. What Yodel needs to do is realise the courier up here is horrendous and move to someone who gives us the service we deserve.

Even parcelink are furious with the courier up here, as was abundantly clear through my various chats with the Inverness depot.
    Thank you very much for this information and it is appreciated. I will make sure that someone is in the house for the next couple of days in hope that the parcel arrives.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast