Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yodel... Again!!!!

I understand your position Bill, but it's not how the ball is thrown, it is how it's caught. The sooner it goes back to AJG the better as far as I am concerned. Delivery information is up to date and all of their vans are tracked so there is some accountability. Clearly I am not the only one who has had issues and ASCO have also failed to address any of those concerns. I should have thought signing a bit of paper for deliveries was the least of their worries. They have given a very poor view of themselves. Yes I have been in contact with their senior management but not surprisingly I still await a coherent response.

As far as i am aware AJG has never delivered for Yodel. Parcelinq delivered for Yodel.

Again I beg to differ. When I lived in Inverness the big Yodel trucks were always unloading as AJG centre and I used to use yodel for my business and AJG always did the collections

Quote Originally Posted by weeker2014 View Post
    I fundementally beg to differ. I notice they failed to contact me or explain why my parcel was delivered at 9.30pm and to the wrong address. It is also unacceptavle for Bill Fernie to be posting on their behalf. If they want to comment as clearly they were avle to read the should sign up like everyone else. This is a VERY poor show from the Org!!!
    The poor show is you whingeing again. What good is going to come from attacking everyone on here or who said that their experience of Yodel is different from yours? There is more to life than sniping or moaning at everyone but at the end of the day it is Caithness you live in. If you want same day service then move south. Simple!

How's the parking over in Thrumster btw?
    Used any local shops in Thrumster lately?

Again I beg to differ. When I lived in Inverness the big Yodel trucks were always unloading as AJG centre and I used to use yodel for my business and AJG always did the collections
    Well up here in Caithness it was always Parcelinq previously.
    Like what Shaggy has said, if you are wanting a better service then you better go back south.
    Ive never had any problems and always had my parcels on time.

Parking is grand in Thrumster thanks and no shops as you will know although it has a cracking pub. So you are saying I should move south because a delivery company delivers 10 days late and to the wrong address? I would rather just have AJG who delivers when they are meant to and with care and consideration. Are you saying because I live in Caithness I should just accept a terrible service? I think the thread title says all about the service people on here have received. Neither of you are winning your arguments

I have just been notified that I should be receiving a Parcel on Wednesday which is to be delivered by Yodel.

I will let you all know if and when it arrives and in what condition.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

I genuinely hope all is ok Kodiak. Nobody would be happier for you than me if you get the service we all deserve up here :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post

How's the parking over in Thrumster btw?
    Used any local shops in Thrumster lately?
    Parking is grand in Thrumster thanks and no shops as you will know although it has a cracking pub.
    Its a matter of oppinion with regard to the parking. In recent months turning left in the village to go round to the back of Stewart Crescent has become a tricky operation due to the cars being parked far too close to the junction but who am I to criticise I hail from the horse and cart era.
    My mother seldom said anything, but her sighs were loud enough

Neither of you are winning your arguments
    Im not here to win an argument. Im just sick of reading about your constant moaning. No wonder people have stopped coming to this forum when all it is, is complaints.
    Obviously you must have plenty time on your hands sitting behind a keyboard all day.

Not only this company, I've had 4 phone calls today about an order I placed with Argus and still none the wiser as to when it will arrive. OH has had problems with Yodel, they failed to deliver an expensive mobile phone , it vanished into a depot further down the country never to be seen again.

Quote Originally Posted by LIZZ View Post
    Not only this company, I've had 4 phone calls today about an order I placed with Argus and still none the wiser as to when it will arrive. OH has had problems with Yodel, they failed to deliver an expensive mobile phone , it vanished into a depot further down the country never to be seen again.
    Not good Lizz :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Moonboots View Post
    Im not here to win an argument. Im just sick of reading about your constant moaning. No wonder people have stopped coming to this forum when all it is, is complaints.Obviously you must have plenty time on your hands sitting behind a keyboard all day.
    And what are you doing in the above quote? Pot! Kettle! Black!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonboots View Post
    Im not here to win an argument. Im just sick of reading about your constant moaning. No wonder people have stopped coming to this forum when all it is, is complaints.
    Obviously you must have plenty time on your hands sitting behind a keyboard all day.
    And what are you doing in the above quote? Pot! Kettle! Black!
    Oh dear Moonboots we see them come we see them go
    My mother seldom said anything, but her sighs were loud enough

Oh dear oh dear here we go..... deliveries no matter what company you use or who you order from there will always be the odd one or two parcels which unfortunately fall foul of the system. It happens with everyone.
    I have on one occasion had a parcel go missing whilst being delivered by yodel however was it yodel or was it the company who had reportedly stated they had sent it? I wasn't a big fan of yodel however if as it seems they are now using Asco to do their deliveries then I am noticing that its all going much smoother. I have had excellent service from AJG and now also ASCO they seem to be delivering a lot more in this area. I have now received and promptly I may add, quite a few parcels from this company.
    I took delivery of my new frying pan courtesy of ASCO and Amazon yesterday something I only ordered on Monday morning. To me that was excellent service. The driver was someone local and I had a nice chat with him.

Weeker 2014 I also live in the Thrumster area and you will find as time goes on many of your kind neighbours like the person in no 7 will accept parcels on behalf of others and promptly hand them over to you. They would have signed acknowledging this.

Also may I ask are you making a slight mountain out of a mole hill on this occasion ?

Also can I point out the Highway code and in particular part 243 parking .. for those in Thrumster needing to refresh their memories

As I said in my last post above I am due for a Parcel to be delivered today by Yodel.

I can now confirm that this Parcel was delivered about 1 hour ago, so it was on time, in Good Condition and by a very pleasant Young Lady.

So Good all round,

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Blunderland View Post
    Oh dear oh dear here we go..... deliveries no matter what company you use or who you order from there will always be the odd one or two parcels which unfortunately fall foul of the system. It happens with everyone. I have on one occasion had a parcel go missing whilst being delivered by yodel however was it yodel or was it the company who had reportedly stated they had sent it? I wasn't a big fan of yodel however if as it seems they are now using Asco to do their deliveries then I am noticing that its all going much smoother. I have had excellent service from AJG and now also ASCO they seem to be delivering a lot more in this area. I have now received and promptly I may add, quite a few parcels from this company.I took delivery of my new frying pan courtesy of ASCO and Amazon yesterday something I only ordered on Monday morning. To me that was excellent service. The driver was someone local and I had a nice chat with him.Weeker 2014 I also live in the Thrumster area and you will find as time goes on many of your kind neighbours like the person in no 7 will accept parcels on behalf of others and promptly hand them over to you. They would have signed acknowledging this. Also may I ask are you making a slight mountain out of a mole hill on this occasion ?
    And you have just proceeded to alienate everyone who has had a genuine issue with their deliveries including most likely to person who created the thread! Maybe you should spend more time reading the highway code instead of conversing with decent people with the aim of putting down and oppressing their genuine concerns and views!

And you have just proceeded to alienate everyone who has had a genuine issue with their deliveries including most likely to person who created the thread! Maybe you should spend more time reading the highway code instead of conversing with decent people with the aim of putting down and oppressing their genuine concerns and views!
    Pot, kettle, black.

Quote Originally Posted by DIM1 View Post
    Pot, kettle, black.
    You bet me to it DIM1 lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast