Firstly, many thanks for your speedy response with links, Kevin. Yes, I do remember the Jack the Stripper post you featured and I must say, I found it extremely interesting. I searched and found the full tv programme that Neil appeared in. Fred Dineage is a Portsmouth treasure and none of us would miss his evening local news slot. I've watched the whole episode dedicated to Harold Jones, but somehow, I thought Neil also had a connection to the Christie story. I was obviously wrong! I've ordered, 'Every Mother's Nightmare,' which I'm looking forward to reading. It won't be the one advertised on Amazon for £2,499, that's for sure.

Like you, 10 Rillington Place is one of my favourite films of all times and I thought Richard Attenborough was brilliant playing Christie. I lived in London at the time and visited the street, which was renamed and demolished just afterwards. Many decades later, I met with another antique dealer and we hit it off immediately. Over the course of the weekend, she told us that her mother was one of Christie's victims. I believe her name was Mary and in photographs I've seen, Maggie was very like her to look at. Her story was fascinating, but as I remembered the wrong crime I'll go no further.

Good luck to Neil and his next book. Keep us posted Kevin and thanks once again.