Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Plumber

Default Plumber

Looking for someone to service a boiler and replace a couple of radiators. Now here's the thing, I want someone who WILL return my call and WILL turn up when they say they will. Have currently been waiting for a wick business to do this , they said around a week, 4 weeks later no one has got back to me to give me a date never mind turn up and do the job.

I was thinking of calling Sinclair plumbing? Can anyone recommend them or perhaps someone else?

Thanks.

I can certainly recommend Sinclair PlumbingRyan is a very professional plumberHas done a good bit of work for me & always shows up on time! Prices aren't too bad either

Have you tried The Heat Centre, Wick ?
    Very helpful ; Tel - 01955 604314
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

I`ve used Forss Engineering and they turned up when they said and the bill was what they said it would be.
    Don`t bother "repping" me it`s turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by celtchicky View Post
    I can certainly recommend Sinclair Plumbing. Ryan is a very professional plumber. Has done a good bit of work for me & always shows up on time! Prices aren't too bad either
    Totally agree, a true gent and very professional. My family members have used Ryan for their heating, plumbing and call outs, always happy with his work and prices.

Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    Have you tried The Heat Centre, Wick ?
    Very helpful ; Tel - 01955 604314
    I did yes. Hence the post in the first place.

Thanks for the replies.