Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Ideas needed please.........

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    How about a nice new WELCOME mat?
    That's once you've painted the front door of course
    Now theres an idea ......what colour should we make the front door.? ..might as well throw in the windows too they are looking a bit tired they look to be mahogany at the momment come on folks suggestions please for colours.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19 View Post
    Can't they make do with a gerbil?
    Nah...we got rabbits.....want a cousin
    You only get one life..........So live it to the full!

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Blunderland View Post
    Now theres an idea ......what colour should we make the front door.? ..might as well throw in the windows too they are looking a bit tired they look to be mahogany at the momment come on folks suggestions please for colours.
    They do a nice tartan paint in Homebase.
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

I think we should start a new trend in Caithness........the new and improved balamory houses......start with Weeboyagee's I vote pink! windows included....maybe even e outside walls?....yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by x-baby-faced-angel-x View Post
    I think we should start a new trend in Caithness........the new and improved balamory houses......start with Weeboyagee's I vote pink! windows included....maybe even e outside walls?....yeah?
    Something like this?

Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

you can't beat purple with orange spots, imo

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19 View Post
    Something like this?

Connie the kids love you thats their favourite colour ...dont think I will have the whole house transformed to that standard by the time he gets home.

Talking Spots.....

you can't beat purple with orange spots, imo
    Angela by the time Weeboyagee gets home sttles down to catch up on the org , realises hes been Saturday nights topic of conversation I will be seeing purple with orange spots. Nah he loves it realy makes him feel kinda ....missed.

Connie where are you ? Your husband to be is home and looking for his dinner!!!!!

Connie.......i asked Weeboyagee for a cousin but he said i would have til make do with a gerbil ...........but dont worry! I will manage til convince him
    Last edited by x-baby-faced-angel-x; 18-Mar-07 at 22:06.

Connie where are you ? Your husband to be is home and looking for his dinner!!!!!
    What, alice, you haven't made the poor man's dinner?
    Well...I hope you had that WELCOME mat out, plus the red carpet rolled right down the path to meet him..

What, alice, you haven't made the poor man's dinner?
    Well...I hope you had that WELCOME mat out, plus the red carpet rolled right down the path to meet him..
    Did make him dinner put there was one extra child sitting at the dinner table I hadnt counted on so she got his....
    As for the red carpet you gotta be kiddin he would expect that on his every return.....
    I did have a welcoming smile for him...well I was really laughing at the thought of his reaction when he logged on to the org but he was giggling as he read the posts..
    I think he has a soft spot for Connie but dont let on

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456