Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideas needed please.........

Default Ideas needed please.........

Okay folks I need a little help. As you all know Weeboyagee has been a star and is letting me freeload for a little while and stay with him plus kids and oh did I mention Ive just bought three rabbits. Anyway to say thanks I have decided to renovate a little for him . He went away last week and I painted his livingroom He was so surprised and pleased he was a little speechless....I think he liked it .

I need some suggestions on where to renovate next ......any ideas .....keep it clean. Hes not back for a day or two so it has to be something simple..If it was you what would you appreciate being done for you ...or not.

I'm doing my little lobby at at the front door, it was a bit tatty but it's just been given a quick lick of paint and looks ace! Only took me a couple of hours and I've rearranged everything in it to make it tisy. What about a wee job like that lol

lol give his bedroom a nice make over for when he invites that someone special back
    The man who views the world at fifty,
    the same as he did at twenty,
    has wasted thirty years of his life.

mmmm but what design I thought tiger prints but maybe not. I am in his bedroom just now and he is in his spare room it only has a single bed........

How about doing the kitchen in a nice smoky grey colour, you could do it while cooking dinner.
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I'm doing my little lobby at at the front door, it was a bit tatty but it's just been given a quick lick of paint and looks ace! Only took me a couple of hours and I've rearranged everything in it to make it tisy. What about a wee job like that lol
    Kids have covered his lobby in bright chalk oooppsss I will probably have it off the wall by the time he gets back if not I have a pot of magnolia on standby. It was my fault realy I told them to go and play with their chalk but didnt specify where....

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Blunderland View Post
    Kids have covered his lobby in bright chalk oooppsss I will probably have it off the wall by the time he gets back if not I have a pot of magnolia on standby. It was my fault realy I told them to go and play with their chalk but didnt specify where....
    This guy must be someone special eh

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19 View Post
    How about doing the kitchen in a nice smoky grey colour, you could do it while cooking dinner.
    Oh forgot to mention the kitchen was terracota but I dont do terracota so I have already painted that Natural Saffron..... he muttered a bit but soon got used to it. He also had tongue and groove in the bathroom but oopss thats firewood now. I think he loves having me around it makes things more interesting for him.

No wonder he keeps on dissappearing for days on end. He's probably scared to come home.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    This guy must be someone special eh
    Oh he is but I still cant find him a bride ....now theres an idea maybe I could move a young single female into the house one weekend hes away......any takers out there.

lol maybe he is scared that you are gonna want to give him a make over

If it was you what would you appreciate being done for you ...or not.
    I'd love someone to tidy the garden up, paint the entire house, clean the drains, clean all the windows, clear the gutters etc. I'd appreciate that

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19 View Post
    No wonder he keeps on dissappearing for days on end. He's probably scared to come home.
    He was last heard off making his way to Mull Im starting to wonder if there is a chickie involved...... next he will be telling me he was off singing...yeh and Im the Queen of Sheeba hes left his organ at home so thats made me suspicious....

Oh forgot to mention the kitchen was terracota but I dont do terracota so I have already painted that Natural Saffron..... he muttered a bit but soon got used to it. He also had tongue and groove in the bathroom but oopss thats firewood now. I think he loves having me around it makes things more interesting for him.
    Is there any room still left to decorate
    friends of ours went away on their honeymoon and came back to their cable end painted in Celtic colours.Guy is a big Rangers fan so quickly made them put it back to white paint.lol
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Oh he is but I still cant find him a bride ....now theres an idea maybe I could move a young single female into the house one weekend hes away......any takers out there.
    lol why not advertise for a roommate/playmate for him

Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    lol maybe he is scared that you are gonna want to give him a make over
    Bet he's freakin out lol - Alice I hope this is the start of something beautiful!

Hey, what a good idea. I was thinking I could do with a new house. I'll put the dogs and cats out tomorrow if that's ok and I'll move all my own stuff in on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by The_man_from_del_monte View Post
    I'd love someone to tidy the garden up, paint the entire house, clean the drains, clean all the windows, clear the gutters etc. I'd appreciate that
    No problem there Im multi talented just ask brother dear its like coming home to a different house each time hes away.

hes left his organ at home
    Oooooh I say missus!

He was last heard off making his way to Mull Im starting to wonder if there is a chickie involved...... next he will be telling me he was off singing...yeh and Im the Queen of Sheeba hes left his organ at home so thats made me suspicious....
    You'd think his organ would be essential for a good weekend away.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast