Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sir Cliff Richard

I just hope no one digs up some dirt (or make up a porky) on Daniel O'Donnell, it would break my mother in laws heart.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    I just hope no one digs up some dirt (or make up a porky) on Daniel O'Donnell, it would break my mother in laws heart.
    I am sure Daniel is as pure as the driven snow Kevin.

Mind you, he didn't get married until he was 40 according to Wikipedia.

I noticed a big mistake on the Wikipedia page for Daniel. If you look on the background information box at the top right of the page and check the entry for Genre, it quite clearly states EASY listening. Perhaps someone can correct that.

Quote Originally Posted by budgeJ View Post
    And what the hell is that piece of prejudice supposed to mean. And why is it funny ?
    That piece of prejudice is my personal thought s on the man. And where did I say it was funny..??I am entitled to my opinion ,,right ?? this is the second time you have dug something up on me. Seems to me you don't like me you don't know me and you care less how I feel. That's ok by me just don't make a crusade outta it

Quote Originally Posted by jacko View Post
    That piece of prejudice is my personal thought s on the man.
    So, as I thought, it's a homophobic prejudice - did you have a 'bad' experience as a child ?

And where did I say it was funny..??
    You have some other definition for "LOL!" ?

So, as I thought, it's a homophobic prejudice - did you have a 'bad' experience as a child ?

your trying to make crusade like i thought you would.

nope i had no bad child experiences ... but im thinking you had . do s it still hurt. .................

You have some other definition for "LOL!" ?
    I just knew you,d make a crusade outta this. you just cant help yourself can you. And nope i did nt have any bad experiences as a child or an adult . like you obviously had . DO S IT STILL HURT THAT MUCH ..,
    Last edited by jacko; 19-Aug-14 at 17:19.

your post prompted me to google stuff on harry webb aka cliff richard and this is what came up.

you.ll notice he liked to be called Kitty while in there.

The Mary Moss Elm Guest House VIP Paedophile Party List
    Special Report by Cigpapers

So, as I thought, it's a homophobic prejudice - did you have a 'bad' experience as a child?
    Are you suggesting Jacko was a victim of child abuse?You may be getting confused with the more well known Jacko who was a child abuser.
    W.A.T.P.

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    Are you suggesting Jacko was a victim of child abuse?You may be getting confused with the more well known Jacko who was a child abuser.

jeez, can i change my name to jocko??

I gave up posting on here a while ago because it's plain to see there are a few crusaders on here who can't help themselves Jacko. It used to be a laugh on here at times and everyone was helpful but now you can't post anything or try to have a laugh without someone taking offence or the thread getting reported, picked to pieces or abused by twisting it to suit their own agenda thus making out the original poster to be the bad one. Just leave them to it Jacko, they'll soon have only themselves left to snipe at.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    I gave up posting on here a while ago because it's plain to see there are a few crusaders on here who can't help themselves Jacko. It used to be a laugh on here at times and everyone was helpful but now you can't post anything or try to have a laugh without someone taking offence or the thread getting reported, picked to pieces or abused by twisting it to suit their own agenda thus making out the original poster to be the bad one. Just leave them to it Jacko, they'll soon have only themselves left to snipe at.
    thank you . your absolutely correct .

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    as I have said before, change channel

As a child, I hated Jimmy Saville, Stuart Hall AND his holiness Cliff Richard! Is it going to be a case of two out of three, or a hat trick?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    As a child, I hated Jimmy Saville, Stuart Hall AND his holiness Cliff Richard! Is it going to be a case of two out of three, or a hat trick?
    Can only say, thank Christ Jim never fixed it for me ....

I quite liked Jimmy Savile. He fixed it for me to milk a cow blind folded.
    A 1991 Gallup survey indicated that 49 percent of Americans didn't know that white bread is made from wheat.

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    So you've found him guilty before he's gone to court? I hope you never have to do jury service Transit. :-/
    If he has nothing to hide, why has he pulled out of Children in Need?

Quote Originally Posted by sids View Post
    If he has nothing to hide, why has he pulled out of Children in Need?
    That will be a first!!
    He normally does the opposite
    Last edited by mi16; 20-Aug-14 at 19:40.
    W.A.T.P.

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    That will be a first!!
    He normally does the opposite
    now that is funny.

And Rolf Harris come to think of it.

And Rolf Harris come to think of it.
    well to be honest the man gave everyone a clear hint. remember , Tie me Kangaroo down & Two little boy,s. ????????????

well to be honest the man gave everyone a clear hint. remember , Tie me Kangaroo down & Two little boy,s. ????????????
    Jake the peg with my extra leg takes on a whole new meaning now

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast