Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sir Cliff Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    "Accusation" As if its a crime to be gay. I don't have an issue at the suggestion he may be gay as 1, I don't know either way and I can't recall if he has stated whether he is or not. 2, it doesn't bother me if he or anyone else is gay. Why do you believe homosexuals are more open to corruption, seems quite a backward view.Hmm... 'good old hetero' does this mean 'homo' is bad?'latex slumberland' why would someone want to eat a bed? 'Hide the Frankefurter' Did the Shadows record that? I don't think I've heard it, was it in the Rocky Horror Show?And why would Ulrika need to be buried in a Y shaped coffin?
    As scorrie has you sitting in your ivory tower, you could pop your head out of the high window and ask him these questions as he rides past on his 'high horse'. I hope you get to read this post before niall removes it as he seems to delete my posts at will.

Quote Originally Posted by scorrie View Post
    We'll leave it there Phill, there is enough to put up with with my pish without you resorting to it too in a vain attempt at humour.
    No humour.

I am curious as to what you mean with "gnashers round the old latex Slumberland" and "came from out of the shadows to play a game of hide the Frankfurter"?
    And the reference to Y shaped coffins.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    As scorrie has you sitting in your ivory tower, you could pop your head out of the high window and ask him these questions as he rides past on his 'high horse'. I hope you get to read this post before niall removes it as he seems to delete my posts at will.
    My horse only reaches the basement window of Phill's tower.

If you keep your posts civil you shouldn't really have any problem with them getting deleted by the Admin.

Anyone is free to search this forum and find where I have strongly defended the human right to choose the sexual orientation they desire. All this homophobe nonsense and faux confusion is just a load of old welly and it reminds me of how much better a place this used to be to have a mannerly conversation with people who took the time to learn your overall profile and get a better idea of what type of person you were.

It's far removed to see folk with a handful of posts making judgements and passing totally unwarranted comments.

If you keep your nose clean I am sure you will be fine on here. The management tend not to tolerate those who try to push the envelope.

I'll leave you good people to your opinions, I've got a rather busy life to be getting on with.

Best wishes to Joxville, Squidge, Kevin Milkins and Lizz for the reminders of when there was civility, less bickering and a whole lot more posting going on.

I'll leave you good people to your opinions, I've got a rather busy life to be getting on with.
    Bye then, and take your gutter innuendo with you...

...Cliff Richard had his gnashers round the old latex Slumberland, whilst someone came from out of the shadows to play a game of hide the Frankfurter...

Quote Originally Posted by budgeJ View Post
    Bye then, and take your gutter innuendo with you...
    I agree totally, I do try to keep civil but it is difficult when the moderators pull me up for masking a swear word (ie; not writing it openly) and impose infractions upon me, yet allow the likes of scorrie to post filthy innuendos of this kind against homosexuality.

I am busy defending Cliff Richard here, not condemning him. It is clear to anyone with a modicum of intelligence that I am referencing the public perception and the innuendo regarding his orientation.I am married with 2 kids and have a few friends who are gay, both male and female. You haven't put many posts on this site yet and I suspect you are going to find life hard here if you stick to following people around from a disagreement on another thread trying to make accusations when you clearly haven't picked up the gist of the argument correctly."Sing if you're glad to be gay"
    I'm singing here boss.

Dunno where the lack of civility is! Am I really bickering 'cos I wanna know about gnashing beds n' mattresses?

Guess I'll never know.

Anyway. I reckon Cliff is guilty (when they charge him).
    As for the media coverage, its an awkward one.
    On one hand I do think that until things are in court the media should not report anything, once in court only factual stories should be published about the court case not sensationalised rumour & unsubstantiated allegations.

But, putting these issues in the public domain and the fact that 'victims' are being listened too & taken seriously might help others that have and are suffering abuse. As we've seen, it also brings forward other victims of the abusers that may not otherwise have spoken out. Or have in the past only to be rebuked.

In this particular case, the fact that the media were notified before the raid and were ready and waiting does stink. They were going to turn his place over with a surprise visit, nobody needed be informed beforehand. End of.

Cliff has been cleared and will face no charges.

The trolls can move along to someone else.

Oh, looks like most have had to move on anyway.

<In my best Patrick Stewart impression> Sir Cliff is innocent!!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Interesting to read through an old thread and see how it all panned out. A few banned along the way, but "allegedly" sir Cliff is not guilty as suspected, ( I chose my words carefully)
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    Interesting to read through an old thread and see how it all panned out. A few banned along the way, but "allegedly" sir Cliff is not guilty as suspected, ( I chose my words carefully)
    It is sad that the UK police cannot use language to actually say he is innocent instead of innuendos of insufficient evidence, or is it just a case of leave it open to whatever and damn him anyway and they have served justice that way.
    Hating people because of their colour is wrong. And it doesn't matter which colour does the hating. It's just plain wrong.
    Muhammad Ali

Yep, fair enough.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post

But he's still got some criminal records!

Boom tish.

(I'll get me coat)

You are Questioning the kosherness of SIR "Cliff" Richard? I think you have mistaken "Sir Cliff" with this bad boy

Keith Richards:

ARREST HIM! He's the true deviant!

His guitar solos were pure grooming

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead View Post
    <In my best Patrick Stewart impression> Sir Cliff is innocent!!
    Innocent with regard to females but well versed in a length of sausage some say........................

His brother, Keith, was quite handy with a guitar (some say)............

Quote Originally Posted by DSTOTM View Post
    You are Questioning the kosherness of SIR "Cliff" Richard? I think you have mistaken "Sir Cliff" with this bad boy

Keith Richards:

"bad boy" here's me thinking it was Wendy, my eyes are not so good these days.
    Hating people because of their colour is wrong. And it doesn't matter which colour does the hating. It's just plain wrong.
    Muhammad Ali

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234