Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: can anyone help me..please...?

Default can anyone help me..please...?

I need someone as soon as possible ,in next few days, to remove an old garden shed and a pile of garden branches and debris.from Queens Terrace in Thurso..willing to pay the going rate for a speedy removal...tel. 07522777640. Thank you..

Cant believe there is Nobody in Caithness willing to uplift a wooden shed and some garden shrubbery for ready cash.....

Quote Originally Posted by nevergiveup View Post
    Cant believe there is Nobody in Caithness willing to uplift a wooden shed and some garden shrubbery for ready cash.....
    It's because it's work.
    A 1991 Gallup survey indicated that 49 percent of Americans didn't know that white bread is made from wheat.

try Roy on 07795510773 tell Ron gave his number

On Mount Pleasant Road (2 doors up from the left turn into Park Avenue) is a man with a red van called Allistair.

Knock on his door and speak to him, he'll sort you out and do it for a reasonable price.

Thank you for the response...will try those numbers...my faith has been restored.