Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Fishing tackle for sale at fishwithfinn

Default Fishing tackle for sale at fishwithfinn

hi

here at fishwithfinn we are having opening days on every saturday through August. we make dozens of different rigs, weights and pirks also have a large selection of other commercially made fishing tackle including rods and reels.
    Every one is wecome to come along and have a look a chat and advice if needed. anyone not able to come along you can find us at www.fishingtackleincaithness.co.uk
    we will be open 10am till 4pm every Saturday from now untill the end of August so come along and grab some bargains, there will be uo to 20% off on rods and reels
    graham finn
    fishwithfinn
    Castlehill Croft (above and along side the old filling station)
    Dunbeath KW6 6EY
    if you get lost you can call me on 07818657402

hi finn do you ever think of maybe asking weigh inn in thurso and maybe wick to sell your stuff out i like your spinners the 28g good for bass i find il be ordering a few from ebay

we did think of going up to the weigh inn just like the other seller did from down south , but to be honest with all the loading and unloading we have got just as good set up here its just that most anglers dont know where we are, and we do have plenty of spinners in, selling a few to the sea trout anglers now.

Hi Graham,

I'm getting back into fishing again and looking for good land based spots to do some spinning from (sea trout, bass etc.) I'll pop over this Saturday and see what you have on offer.