Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Guitar lessons available

Default Guitar lessons available

Experienced guitar tutor with proven track record has places available; based in Wick, PM me for details.

Just a wee update to this post, I have taken the plunge and will be retiring from my current job to concentrate on teaching the guitar. I will be offering lessons on both acoustic and electric guitar covering a broad spectrum of styles from beginners onwards. I will also be offering bass guitar lessons for beginners as I have had a few requests for this given that there appears to be a shortage of local bass players for bands.
    To give you an idea of my experience some of my previous pupils have included, Kevin Swanson of Neon Waltz, Keith Macleod of Slange Ava/The Dynamos, and Chris Boxall of the Chicken Pickers. I was also involved in setting up the highly successful Music Link Media project in Wick Youth Club.
    If you want more details or want to register an interest in lessons please contact me on 01955 604192 or PM me

Beginning guitar lessons may be the first step to a pleasurable pursuit that you can enjoy for the rest of your life, or they might be the first step on a path to a career in music.