Thanks Very Much RichardJ... Your comments are very much appreciated. Some absolutely stunning sites here in Caithness and ive not even started to scratch the surface yet...

I had planned to get Dwarick pier and Peedie sands today however was grounded most of the day with the wind out Dunnet way, however luckily later in the afternoon on my way home the wind had dropped a good bit I Got some brilliant video of a guy flying one of these massive kites on Dunnet Beach... I was too tired to start editing tonight so will do that one tomorrow.

I'm still building confidence and learning lots about all the features on the copter. So hopefully the videos will keep improving as i get use to it more.

If anyone has any suggestions on places they would like to see on video send me a PM or post on here and i will add to my list.

Also im looking for 2 things that you guys may be able to help with.

1) I want to get some footage of a stream or burn with plenty rocks, features and maybe even some mini waterfalls and such. I want to try and get the camera down low close to the water and take the copter upstream following said burn river... Any suggestions for a good one?

2) Im looking for someone that wants to be filmed in a more action kind of film I was thinking along the lines of either moto X/Scrambler, rally type car, jetski, or even a speedboat or sailboat. If your willing to spend a couple hours with me and try to get some nice footage of you and your pride and joy in action... Please get in touch.

Thanks and will keep you guys up to date with the new Vid's...