Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Missing cat

Unhappy Missing cat

Unfortunately a cat has gone missing at Wick Vet's surgery after escaping from her cat carrier!

It is a young black and white female cat called Cheeky.Her photo can be seen at www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk

She is a timid cat so would have run for cover but, unfortunately, her 'owner' (she is caring for her until a home is found) doesn't know what direction she went in.

So if you see Cheeky can you please call Liz on Wick 602204.

Many thanks!

Just bringing this back up to the top as Cheeky still hasn't been found.

Hope cheeky comes home soon

Thanks! I hope so too as she is so timid.
    I have Liz's mobile no now and it is 07878784700. So if anyone sees Cheeky please give her a ring.

BTW I put this in the General Forum as I thought more people would look at but take it that everything 'animal related' must go in the Pets Corner?

I patted a thin smooth haired cat looks alot like this one today.
    Must b the neighbours tho????? Are there any destinctive markings that we can go by? I know most of the cats from around here, i normally put out the meat scraps for them. My daughter said she saw the new cat today aswell but couldna get near it.
    WoRdS ShOuLd Be SiMpLe An VoIcEs SoFt !!!

You're in Castletown aren't you? If so, don't think it would be Cheeky you saw as she would be too timid to go into a vehicle.

Can you find out whether the cat you saw belongs to anyone?
    If it is a stray let me know and I will try to get it into foster care.

i havena seen it since, been keepin my eye on it. One of the kids from around here just got herself a black cat beautiful to, an as i saw only but a glimps it wore what looked like a yellow color, i asked her where she got it from an she said her grandad got it for her. so now there are about 4 black cats around here the other cat might be this girls to, i will ask her next time i see her .
    WoRdS ShOuLd Be SiMpLe An VoIcEs SoFt !!!

Smile

I know it is a problem when there are a few black cats in the same area as they can all look the same!