Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WARNING big gig 2 notice

okay, im going to use kevs idea. now i understand that many might not get a decent crowd, or oppertunity, now please understand that i didnt want that for anybody, but its that or a lot of bands get cut.

now here is my promise, for those who play early, or get a poor opertunity to play i PROMISE you and give you my word that if my NEW PROJECT goes ahead they will be the first to get to play.

i have been given the go ahead by ttia to start this project when i see fit.

it will be a regular source of entertainment, and a good fundraiser to go towards more musical events.

i will be organising this new project and most liiely running it too lol

i am going to organise a meeting with a few folk to obtain a venue.

so i guess to end the post i have one thing to say.........

MON THE BLUE MONDAY!!!!!!

Blue monday...........heck, im part of that, and for the life of me i dont have a clue whats going on with it, has it been a year since we got together, well maybe its been that long since last i heard anything of it........haha, project man.........you doing a movie showing, drama and art and music thing, COSTUME COSTUMES COSTUMES

"The Light seems small and far,
    A Darkness envelops my soul,
    Hiding behind my empty smiles,
    Within my mind, Deeper I fall."

Talking

well i hadnt heard anyone doing anything with it so instead of letting it die, i thought i should bring it back, its been apart of the music community since, well since i can remember.

bring it full force.lol

make it fun for young and old.

if all goes well you could all have the first blue monday BEFORE the big gig.

MWAH HA HA HA HA!!!

sorry, i'm lost again - are friday and saturdays gigs BOTH at the dammies?

and yeh, shorter sets would be better because if it's a crap band, then the audience are hardly gonna listen to them droning on for 45 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by colin stoner View Post
    sorry, i'm lost again - are friday and saturdays gigs BOTH at the dammies?

and yeh, shorter sets would be better because if it's a crap band, then the audience are hardly gonna listen to them droning on for 45 mins.
    Yes, both days (friday & saturday) are being played on the dammies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12