Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warning to all dog owners!!!

well I contacted sepa by email last monday asking if they could tell us when moors would be safe to walk our dogs and heard nothing back.also asked if moors burn from golf coarse down to naver had been checked you would think to protect any other dog they would have contacted me or on this page for all to see

Quote Originally Posted by Mr P Cannop View Post
    just got this email

Hi Paul,
    Following your email to the SEPA website I confirm that no-one has contacted the office regarding this issue but I had noticed on Caithness.org, I attended the burn in the area on Monday and obtained a sample of the watercourse. There were no signs of any herbicide application along the watercourse but I have sent the sample to the lab for analysis anyway, there is a possibility that there may have been naturally occurring algae which could have caused illness, should you have any further information I would be interested,
    Thanks for getting in touch,
    Regards
    Emma
    http://www.petpoisonhelpline.com/poi...e-green-algae/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12