Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Astronot E.P. Launch Party - 24th March 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2 View Post
    That quote , in itself, says it all. Away and play wi' your familiar.
    As per usual you avoid engagement when challenged. You should learn from wise young heads like jeid and theboss and rob murray. Come back when you have something to say that's worth listening to.

Typical old hippy.

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

Quote Originally Posted by Jeemag_USA View Post
    Yes it seems the Music section is becoming a shooting gallery, it seems people who don't even normally post in here are now coming in to stir the pot in their own childish way because they have nothing better to do than pretend to be smert and a witch, don't see that its really necessary when if you really want to annoy someone and get attention for yourself you could do it through PM to the person you want to wind up, no? Then everyone else won't have to listen to your ego inflated "I am urntellygent" rubbish!

People with beefs or old feuds should sort out their differences privately and leave the forum as enjoyable for thos who want to come in and enjoy it!
    nothing changes

Quote Originally Posted by Chobbersjnr View Post
    LMAO mwahahahahaha complete with black cat & broom stick

LMAO big time

exceedingly hilarious

made my week
    You'd laugh even more if you had the faintest idea what I'm getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by crayola View Post
    rob murray. .
    man's at least 100 years old.....young, you obviously don't know him

You'd laugh even more if you had the faintest idea what I'm getting at.

haha what makes you think I don't

As per usual you avoid engagement when challenged. You should learn from wise young heads like jeid and theboss and rob murray. Come back when you have something to say that's worth listening to.

Typical old hippy.
    You're not challenging, you're merely insulting and I treat your comments with the contempt they deserve. I hope you know more about witchcraft than you do about the people you seem to be defending and those you are attacking or you could be dangerous.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

Oh Johnny boy... you radge you!

Crayola? Insulting? Nah, not at all.

I think she has a point about you avoiding confrontation. I merely asked questions in the Big Gig 2 thread, and you avoided them like the plague. You hate confrontation. Everytime someone gets one over you on here, you come out with your usual pish like "contempt" or "you're acting like a child" etc. How boring and repetitive. If I've read one of your posts, I've read a hundred of them on here because they're all so similar. You even go as far as to use your age as an excuse to avoid things.

Do you know more about the people you are attacking? Probably not, but you try and think you do. The fact that we all have our little stories about you(and I've heard these since i was 16) from people who were close to you (and rightly got the hell away from you) and the only thing you have on the likes of myself is what you've read in my posts proves that. Perhaps Isaac has told you about me from our brief chats in the pub or at gigs? Hardly a good basis for knowledge huh?
    Last edited by Jeid; 10-Mar-07 at 11:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    Oh Johnny boy... you radge you!

Crayola? Insulting? Nah, not at all.

I think she has a point about you avoiding confrontation. I merely asked questions in the Big Gig 2 thread, and you avoided them like the plague. You hate confrontation. Everytime someone gets one over you on here, you come out with your usual pish like "contempt" or "you're acting like a child" etc. How boring and repetitive. If I've read one of your posts, I've read a hundred of them on here because they're all so similar. You even go as far as to use your age as an excuse to avoid things.

Do you know more about the people you are attacking? Probably not, but you try and think you do. The fact that we all have our little stories about you(and I've heard these since i was 16) from people who were close to you (and rightly got the hell away from you) and the only thing you have on the likes of myself is what you've read in my posts proves that. Perhaps Isaac has told you about me from our brief chats in the pub or at gigs? Hardly a good basis for knowledge huh?
    My cotributions to this thread have come to an end. It was good fun with Crayola last night on this thread and the general . Many people have told me, who know you well, how much you are disliked on the local scene and why. Everything you have said on this forum has only confirmed what was said.
    Nasty, arrogant talentless control freak seems to be the general consensus.
    Getting more unpopular by the day it would seem.
    I don't care what you think. When you have lived long enough to accept your problems and do something about them then perhaps we can have a dialogue. Until then, as my friend Deemac has done, I will put you on my ignore list. BTW there are quite a few people who are not very happy about being referred to as "Yesmen". Watch yourself.
    Last edited by Gleber2; 10-Mar-07 at 15:08.

chobbers chobbers chobbers!

u caved for a myspace i see!
    i mind u makin a big scene over Tristen Sueme having a myspace did u not?

hahahhaa
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

Typical old hippy.
    Usualy im the one to sit back and just watch these debets happening on the org

but honestly crayon dude!

no need to be sticking your nose in about this to provoke the other orgers involved in this!
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

Quote Originally Posted by zebedy View Post
    Usualy im the one to sit back and just watch these debets happening on the org

but honestly crayon dude!

no need to be sticking your nose in about this to provoke the other orgers involved in this!
    Watch it dude, they'll be calling you a yesman next lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    Perhaps Isaac has told you about me from our brief chats in the pub or at gigs? Hardly a good basis for knowledge huh?
    there's more than me like to slander a mans name from time to time. Believe me

Quote Originally Posted by zebedy View Post
    chobbers chobbers chobbers!

u caved for a myspace i see!
    i mind u makin a big scene over Tristen Sueme having a myspace did u not?

hahahhaa
    aye it's a must if you want to contact other myspacers

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2 View Post
    Many people have told me, who know you well, how much you are disliked on the local scene and why. Everything you have said on this forum has only confirmed what was said.
    Nasty, arrogant talentless control freak seems to be the general consensus.
    Getting more unpopular by the day it would seem.
    I don't care what you think. When you have lived long enough to accept your problems and do something about them then perhaps we can have a dialogue. Until then, as my friend Deemac has done, I will put you on my ignore list. BTW there are quite a few people who are not very happy about being referred to as "Yesmen". Watch yourself.
    There must be about four people who walk the earth that know me well, I play in a band with two of them, go out with one and live with another. So the people who "know me well" don't know me as well as you think.

I've never claimed to be talented... never once, Darren and Stevie will tell you what I think of my talents as a musician are. I don't even know chords. Control freak? Sometimes. Unpopular? Who cares? I ain't here to please people.

I don't really care what you think either in all honesty. I don't walk the earth constantly thinking "what does that man in the lighthouse think about me?"

Yesmen? Lol... Is that some sort of threat there?

b..b...bump!

This Saturday night folks

I can't make it as I'll be working - shame really, any excuse to get dressed as an astronaut!

Shame... get a fish bowl on your head

Anyway... I've always wanted to be on page 3... today I achieved that. Someone said to me at work that Darren and Stevie should be holding sheep or chickens as they looked like farmers!

You should set up an off-shoot: Barnyard Oddities and the Massey Ferguson 750.

Cool

bump...........bump...............bump............ ....bump

Smile

bump................bump.......................bum p
    not long now!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast