Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Bands for a Wedding

Default Bands for a Wedding

I am getting married next year June 2008 and wondered if anyone knew any good bands in Caithness that I can hire for the Wedding Reception?

Quote Originally Posted by ber219 View Post
    I am getting married next year June 2008 and wondered if anyone knew any good bands in Caithness that I can hire for the Wedding Reception?
    Get in touch with chobbersjnr, he's always playing at enslavement celebrations

What type of band are you looking for?

I have heard of some weddings having a different than normal choice for bands.

Safe bets are Diesel n' Dust (If their still together???), Usual Suspects (once again don't know if they're still together) and the Howlin' Gaels (at least they're still together definetly!!). Whiskey are good too, im sure chobbersjnr could put you in touch with them.

For further information and audio samples of wedding band 'Whisky' visit:

www.whisky-band.co.uk
    All the world's a stage and we are merely players . . . . .
    For more visit: http://www.studiograff-photo.co.uk

After Hours too, weddings a speciality!

Default jacks

the jacks are very good, we had them at our wedding and the dance floor was never empty, they are from inverness but will travel all over.

Try Eclipse their busy doin' Weddings and other Functions all over Scotland but their from Wick.

They do a brilliant mix for a Wedding

Thanks everyone for your replies, has anyone got any contact numbers for these bands so I can get quotes etc?

Thanks

After Hours played at my wedding when Donnie Williamson was in them too and it was great, they have a great range of music to suit everyone, I was well impressed, but then i knew they were good anyway.

Eclipse, Tommy Farmer 01955603402 Nearly fully booked for 07 still a few dates for 08 phone after 4 o' clock
    Tommy
    Last edited by Thomas Farmer; 07-Mar-07 at 20:33. Reason: phone time