Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: i will burst if i dont tell anyone........

Good for you lady.We have loads of respect for you,self and wife are foster carers,special needs children, so we see a lot of different faces over the years, but never more than two at a time.

You sound really happy about it and that is what counts.

Hope everything goes really well for you all.

Hi Justine good luck I am so glad for you. I also have a big family and its so nice, I love every minute of it and wouldnt change it............. yes ive had all the usual comments from ..are you catholic to dont you have a television in the house but its simple I love my kids and love having them around me and most of all I enjoy being a mum. I raise them to the best of my ability as there is no handbook with all the answers and I will be there for them through good and bad. I hope your pregnancy goes well and that by this christmas there will be one more parcel under the tree.

Default thanks for the thoughts....

Thank you for your kind words.i will try to put this so you can get who the answer is for......we will start with horseman....WELL DONE...just wish that some parents would do a better job at raising their own, but then that would put good people like you and your wife out of the pleasure as raising kids...i did ask if i could become a foster carer when i had 4, but they told me i had to many of my own.....lol.....am now to 8+. lets just say they got it wrong.And i know that now i stand no chance, but they need more carers in caithness,but the people who want to help are not allowed....enjoy it you do a great job....

alice in blunderland,,,now dont you think that if i put this parcel under the tree, someone might just call the social workers....i always put my parcels under the tree at least 3 weeks before christmas......The little parcel might not do to well........ I love being a mum, but most of all i love the thought of the little life that i am bringing in the world.......

congrats justine. phew your day must be chaotic, but bet there is never a dull moment in your house.
    no amount of darkness can drive out darkness
    only light can do that.

well the motto in the house is the good old one of, out of choas comes order....i could not have life any other way..and no there is never a dull moment, or a quiet one,or peaceful one and if any one could tell me what a good nights sleep feels like , you could cheer me up as i aint had one for 17 years.....

WOW congratulations Justine!! Well done on buba #9!!

Ive only 1 and that is enough i couldnt handle anymore!!!!

Glad your happy!

hi DA.....thanks lol....And as with your signature,"the best and most...." to me is like the little life inside.....

Good to hear the big family, for some, is still an attractive choice. You should never be lonely when yer elderly Justine.

Good luck

Default large family

Hi Congrats on your pregnancy and hope everything goes well! Your hubby must work hard to support his growing family and in other ways too!!! I would have like more than one but it was not to be

Quote Originally Posted by justine View Post
    the other kids are 16,12,8,4,3,3,2,1, seven girls and 1 boy, and i would like another girl, so much more fun............
    Jeeze Louise you deserve a medal! Good luck with the pregnancy!
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

Poor lad, all those females ordering him around! Justine, best wishes and hope all goes well this time.
    One things certain, it's more than I could have coped with, you have my admiration.
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

Quote Originally Posted by justine View Post
    Well i have just found out that i am pregnant with my next baby........This will be the ninth and i am really chuffed that i am.....I lost 3 last year and am glad that i am pregnant. but i will have to wait till june to make sure all is fine........
    Fingers, legs, everything possible, crossed for you.
    The best of luck to you, I hope all goes well and you have a lovely, healthy, bouncy, smelly, gurgly baby in 9 months.

Keep us posted and in 9 months (or whatever) we want piccies.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Well they keep saying the Scottish population is declining so good for you,my wife and i have four but theres no way we"ll catch you because i"v been disarmed.

Default like to say thanks to all

Well i am delighted that i had so many responses to this thread, but more supprised that i had no bad comments.I know that i have alot of kids but i have wanted a large family, which i have but it just seems to get bigger.......Well everything seems to be going fine and we will just have to wait and see.......

Congratulations - your poor husband/partner (or yourself - do you work also?) must work really hard to afford to bring up all these children. I have 2 children and it is expensive enough keeping them - how do you manage with 8 already?

They call it budgeting......We work out who needs what, and we start from there..We start christmas shopping in janury for them and its just a case of sacrifising for ourselves for them......would love a holiday but we cant find anywhere with the room for this many....So thats how it is done.....

you and your husband must both have very well paid jobs to be able to afford to raise nine kids.my hubby has two jobs and we struggle with only two kids, there is not much left over after paying rent poll tax heating and food how do you do it ?????

we dont smoke,drink go away and we make sure that all have what they need. They are toaght that they get what they need and not what they want...........Ibelieve in cash and not cards, i have no debts and so that it how we manage.....

i take it you or your husband dont work because you dont seem to want to answer that, and i cant see how anybody can budget around 8 kids and run a car especially if you have all the normal bills to pay etc rent ,council tax, like we said we only have 2 kids and by the time we pay for everything we are skint by the monday.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast