Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who delivers for Yodel???

One of the new ParcelinQ drivers delivered a Yodel parcel to me on Saturday morning. He found me from a postcode and the bottom half of the first line of the address, so good for him. Just a pity the parcel was due to be delivered on the previous Thursday, according to the Yodel tracking page.

Any improvement on Caithness delivery has got to be good............the name means nothing, its the service that matters.

Keep up the good work, Euan and the "new kids on the block".
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

well our delivery turned up after 8o'clock last night, only after Amazon chased Yodel who chased Parcelinq. yes it was proven that a card was never left on Saturday or delivery attempted, as the poor driver didn't know how to find me. yes, he admitted my parcel had been in his van for "days", altho he wouldn't admit how many. the reason y order was in th back of his van for "days"....he didn't know where I lived. ????????????????????????????? parcelinq have delivered to us a dozen times and more in the past, don't they tell new drivers anything?? how can they not find the main street in lybster????????? can people not us GPS or maps????? can they not open their mouths and ask for directions????? I actually feel sorry for the poor bloke who no doubt got it in the ear from above about this, being new in the job. until yodel/parcelinq sort out this kind of farce, I will be cancelling/boycotting any company who are using them as their delivery agent.

Quote Originally Posted by teuchter View Post
    ...I will be cancelling/boycotting any company who are using them as their delivery agent.
    Progress. Now, all you need to do is boycott any company that don't use the Royal Mail / Parcelforce, and all your worries will be over!

I have always had excellent service from ParcelinQ, its only fair to give the new drivers on new routes a chance to settle into routine.

I have had numerous parcels deliver through Yodel. I have also had messages saying "parcel delivered". I believe when the parcels are dropped off in inverness, yodel then scans it as delivered. ParcelQ who then picks it up get the flac because yodel registers there final drop off in inverness.
    Euan and team are superb at what they do, just unfortunate that it is assumed that the delivery driver in caithness are to blame for the whole process.
    "As Hamlet said to Macbeth in a mid summers night dream.........we've been done up like a couple of kippers". Delboy

I wouldn,t call it a superb service when my parcel arrived in Inverness on the 22nd of the month, but didn't make it to me till the evening of the 29th. I would call that a damn disgrace and an embarrassment for any firm. If Parcelinq think it is acceptable to not deliver customers parcels because they don't know where people live, they aren't going to do very well in the delivery business for long.

Yodel are absolutely hopeless. They regularly deliver to the wrong address, sometimes leaving parcels in someone else's shed or as at present have had a parcel since 29th April in theirInverness depot with no idea when I will get it.

Oh Boy this does not sound good for the Anniversary pressie I ordered, Just had an e mail to say it was with YODEL in Inverness.
    Anniversary tomorrow looks like i may be in the poo.

Sorry but I don`t fancy your chances either. Happy anniversary.

Sorry euan but something going on I ordered something and then yodel sent text saying been delivered on the Tuesday 29th at 21.10 but I had not got it after many calls to yodel who I got nowhere with as they had no clue where my parcel was I rang the company who I ordered from and they said That been delivered they look into it and said that the hht had lost the data and should be hard copy signed and they look into it and then turned up on bank holiday Monday with one off your new guys so why does it take a week where was it for a week So their problem some where

I know i have asked this already but if you mention where you all live then maybe something can be done about it. Example - Wick, Thurso, JOG etc (not just saying Caithness lol)

Neil, Did the Anniversary go well....

Happy Anniversary

I Live in scarfskerry thurso and just learned I've got another order coming by yodel

I am easy to find Moonboots.......I am right next door.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonboots View Post
    Neil, Did the Anniversary go well....

Happy Anniversary
    They delivered on time as promised
    Thanks for all good wishes

Yippee. Bet you were relieved. Put us out of our misery......which van delivered it?

Quote Originally Posted by poppett View Post
    Yippee. Bet you were relieved. Put us out of our misery......which van delivered it?
    Sorry didnt see the van

My last order was left in the shed(so said the note)as shed is locked I was surprised...but was found in the bin!
    Thank goodness it wasnt a tuesday (bin day)...!
    Life is too short to spend it in beige underwear!

Great these couriers, aint they!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12