Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Wooden animal garden ornament ?

Default Wooden animal garden ornament ?

I am looking for the above as a special gift for a relative on their 50th birthday. It has to be really life-like (as much as possible!) I have a price guide-line to anyone who could help or knows of someone who can make same.
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

Glyn Salisbury at Rivendell on the outskirts of Wick has a woodworking shop. I have had a few special gifts crafted by Glyn and the quality of his workmanship is superb. He can discuss your requirements, make suggestions and draw a plan before work starts, his prices are very reasonable. I have recommended Glyns work to lots of people and they have all been delighted with the finished product. Well worth a visit.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Thanks for your help poppett !
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

I would also recommend Glyn, have had some things made by him for gifts and was delighted with them all.

Depending on the size and price you are willing to pay, try this guy. http://www.chainsawcreations.co.uk/
    A 1991 Gallup survey indicated that 49 percent of Americans didn't know that white bread is made from wheat.