Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Indian take away tonight

Question Indian take away tonight

Being the Easter holiday I was wondering if any one knows if local Indian take aways are open this evening?
    Not bothered about if it's Wick or Thurso, or any other one. Do you recommend one?
    Not much joy online

Thanks

I don't think any of them will be shut tbh - tend to go to Taj Mahal in Halkirk for my takeaways

Not sure if many of the Indian takeaways observe the Christian holiday calendar.

Not many people observe the "Christian" part of the holidays but still take them! Went with Tajmahal thanks for that was very good

We go to Taj Mahal in Halkirk aswell. Had an Indian tonight and it was top notch as per usual
    Good-bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart's the memory and there you'll always be

We have been to Taj once and never again. It was terrible. Don't know how many times the meat had been reheated but great disappointment. We always go to Spice Tandoori in Wick.