Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: JMS Express

Default JMS Express

Is JMS Express still trading in Wick?
    I've been waiting 3 weeks for a parcel to be collected and sent back to QVC under a 30 day money back guarantee and so far the couriers have missed 2 appointments and I'm now waiting in for the 3rd week hopintg they'll turn up at some point.
    Hermes (the agents) claim they use JMS Express to collect parcels but I fail to see how a courier in Wick can't be bothered to keep an arrangement here in Lybster.
    I rang JMS but I swear the guy who answered was speaking a whole other language and I could not understand one jot of what he said.
    So are they still trading?
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Porshiepoo, I don't think JMS do that anymore. As far as I know the guy that does is called David Oman or Omand. I did have his number but cant seem to find it now. Bear with me, I think I may have it in my old phone in fact. If so I will PM you with it.

Thanks Blondie.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Dunno David s tel no but he lives at 30 coach rd wick

I saw one of JMS's vans on the road yesterday but that doesn't mean they are/aren't in business. MyHermes depot is in the airport industrial estate, next door to Caithness Creels (to the left as you are driving in towards Caithness Creels)
    "I want to die peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather did......not screaming in terror like his passengers"

JMS are still de
    Ivering and collecting, I have had no problems at all
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come