Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Sewing machine service

Default Sewing machine service

Hi, do you know of anyone in Caithness who services sewing machines?

what make of machine have you got

Smile

It's a Brother.

unless you have something broken you should not need a mechanic to look at it most information on how to self service your machine is on line ie you tube. If its bad stitching remember whats on top is the bobbin and whats underneath is the top thread. always use the correct bobbin even the modern plastic ones vary in size and this causes all types of stitch problems. brother machines are usually very easy. If you have a specific question ask away I may have the answer.

I don't have any idea. What sewing machine do you use? I use a singer sewing machine

singer sewing machine automatic threader

Just sent mine down to Aberdeen as could n't find any one up here who serviced modern electric machines, there is also a company in Edinburgh who offer a service.
    If it's an old mechanical i.e. Singer or the like there is a person who collects and services from Elizabeth's in Thurso.