Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: WTC7 again.

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    I hope you're not suggesting that the Vice President of the Taxpayer Federation of Illinois would do a thing like that.

The plane also appears on quite a lot of newsreel footage, sometimes just a dot, sometimes a blur but on some of it remakably clear.
    I doubt that they are, but there are plenty of numpties within the US who would do that just to prove their fantasies.

Have a look around other US sites and you might see that the plane was apparently flown into the towers by some terrorists - but nah, thats just silly!!
    Last edited by quirbal; 07-Apr-07 at 23:22.
    ............................AHOY HOY........................

I hope you're not suggesting that the Vice President of the Taxpayer Federation of Illinois would do a thing like that.

The plane also appears on quite a lot of newsreel footage, sometimes just a dot, sometimes a blur but on some of it remakably clear.
    more youtube nonsense.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

There is no misinformation or lies on the 'graven-images' website so I strongly recomend you retract that statement while you have the chance.
    Or you'll do what? Get your big bruvver?.....

Why not -I mean if the President okay'd the hit in the first place.......why not??
    'Cause if my eyes don't deceive me,
    There's something going wrong around here

Oh a Stanly Knife can do some damage but I wouldn't bank on it compensating for being outnumbered 50 to 1.
    On the plus side, US airline security is so hot these days, it's just hard to imagine what might have been achieved prior to, or on, 9/11........
    Blazing Sporrans
    "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail...." Ralph Waldo Emerson

It is better - I could have driven a coach and horses through the pre 9/11 setup. Shame it took the death of 3000 people to wake the US up to terrorism...

Quote Originally Posted by MadPict View Post
    It is better - I could have driven a coach and horses through the pre 9/11 setup. Shame it took the death of 3000 people to wake the US up to terrorism...
    I agree, even before 9/11, we all knew US airport security needed a complete overhaul.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728