Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most scenic place in or around wick

Whaligoe steps would be great even for the not so nimble member of the party. There is a cafe at the top of the steps with a window facing out to the sea so you could sit relax and enjoy the breathtaking view from there after your climb back up.

I know the Whaligoe Steps may be out but have you thought of a visit to the cafe there? You can drive right down to it and park outside then a stroll round the corner to the entrance. Spectacular views and interesting menu. They also do meals in the evenings by appointment, which would still give lovely views given the lighter nights.

Quote Originally Posted by Treud na Mara View Post
    I know the Whaligoe Steps may be out but have you thought of a visit to the cafe there? You can drive right down to it and park outside then a stroll round the corner to the entrance. Spectacular views and interesting menu. They also do meals in the evenings by appointment, which would still give lovely views given the lighter nights.
    i will be taking them to the step s and most likely will be using the cafe. but for this special occasion the step,s are a no no .. thank,s though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12