Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Ballroom Dancing Lessons - Waltz, Quickstep, Cha Cha Cha and Rumba

Default Ballroom Dancing Lessons - Waltz, Quickstep, Cha Cha Cha and Rumba

Fancy learning a new hobby?
    The Park Hotel is the venue for the next installment of lessons from the professional dance teacher Caroline Coomber from Elgin. She will be there on Saturday March 29 from 11am to take 4 hourly lessons in 2 ballroom and 2 latin dances. No partner required. No trainers (just comfy shoes) and it is £5 per class. Book a place with me on 01847 892658 or heathfieldgunn@gmail.com

Confirmed dances are Waltz and Quickstep then Cha Cha Cha and Rumba. Book your places with me or come along on the day. If anyone is interested in a wee taster beforehand, come along to our practice class £2 per person on Thursday nights from 730 to 9 in the guide hall in Robert Dick Place in Thurso. Always room there for beginners!

Only two weeks to go! if you want to book a place please let me know as soon as possible!

After the success of the workshops and also a practice class and trial beginners class, there is a permanent Ballroom and Latin Dancing Class starting on 15th Jan 15 for anyone who is interested in learning the basics in Waltz, Quickstep, Tango, Foxtrot, Cha Cha. Jive and Samba. Not quite professional standards but enough to get you moving round the floor with a bit of confidence and good fun exercise too! 01847 892658 or heathfieldgunn@gmail.com for details.