Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

View Poll Results: Should Scotland Vote For Independence?

Voters
366. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

161 43.99%
  • No

183 50.00%
  • Undecided

19 5.19%
  • Not Voting

3 0.82%
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Org Poll on Independence

And all of a sudden the poll stats take a massive jump overnight methinks someone is doing the multiple accounts thing again

A bit desperate if that is the case RR. Do you think they can't even bare to look at a poll that doesn't agree with them. This reflects the sort of behaviour you see in the worst dictatorships.

Desperate? behaviour seen in a dictatorships? err...... Ducati, did you mean to comment on the org post or were you tabbed over to a page on the "Dictatorship Weekly Journal" and reading an article on Mugabe and his pet budgie and meant to comment on there?
    "I want to die peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather did......not screaming in terror like his passengers"

Quote Originally Posted by RagnarRocks View Post
    And all of a sudden the poll stats take a massive jump overnight methinks someone is doing the multiple accounts thing again
    sock puppets on multiple accounts??? Jings! Crivvens! help ma boab! sock puppets!!! how dare they tarnish the poll!.

Lets hope they ALL vote YES when the time comes!
    "I want to die peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather did......not screaming in terror like his passengers"

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gaz View Post
    Desperate? behaviour seen in a dictatorships? err...... Ducati, did you mean to comment on the org post or were you tabbed over to a page on the "Dictatorship Weekly Journal" and reading an article on Mugabe and his pet budgie and meant to comment on there?
    Ooopsee!

I did hear that down at the Politburo the Comrades have decided that to benefit the democratic system and make sure that fairness is seen to be done each one of their members is entitled to Three Votes thus ensuring that each sock puppet is fairly represented.

Shh comrade! not so loud!

Aaagh it's a dead heat!

I rest my case. Shows the lengths they are prepared to go all in the name of fairness. Hence I vote a resounding NO as you can't trust them to be honest

I rest my case. Shows the lengths they are prepared to go all in the name of fairness. Hence I vote a resounding NO as you can't trust them to be honest
    Hmm, so all YES voters are dishonest, unimaginative, unfair, own multiple sock-puppets and are right-wing communists eh?

can i have some of your breakfast cereal today please RR, there must be something in it that isn't in mine

You rest your case lol lol lol. Cant bear to see a poll which doesnt agree with a yes vote? Ragnar, honey, thats ALL we evet see. I am sure that if you email Niall he will be able to let us know if there has been unusual activity which might indicate sock puppets. If you have evidence of this then i would be interested to know. I was here at 6 amish this morning and didnt notice the poll results being this way at that point. Maybe people have woken up this morning read the posts and seen that Charlie Kennedy called last night for BT to start to show a positive case for remaining in the union and yet failed to come up with one. Coming on top of the speech by David Cameron - in london, alistair Darling speaking on London radio today and the cringeworthy performance of John Barrymore for BTs Burns night promotion, i wouldnt be surprised if people cant vote YES quick enough!

EEK!!!! THE YES VOTE ARE WINNING!!!!!! pull your socks up Ragnar mah boy, you got some campaigning to do!

I.D. is a wonderful thing ......i'll give you 3p and a toffee for yours
    A toffee.......very tempted

EEK!!!! THE YES VOTE ARE WINNING!!!!!! pull your socks up Ragnar mah boy, you got some campaigning to do!
    Well thats it then!

Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    A toffee.......very tempted
    only the best 2p Highland Daintee of course. Has to be a Scottish one, none of that Werther's unoriginal in my pocket!

I can't say anything in case commissar Squidge goes into apoplexy as of course its totally unknown on the org for members to have multiple accounts :0))

Level peggin again.....just how many mates have you phoned to vote today RR?

Well this could be amusing I wonder what will happen if it is a 50/50 split on the day. Will they divide Scotland in half and have an independent half and a union half. Then we could argue whether its a north/ south or and east/west split.I have no desire to go down the route of Gerrymandering does seem a bit of a convenient coincidence that its now become neck a neck. There's probably some deluded little troll having fun

Hmm, so all YES voters are dishonest, unimaginative, unfair, own multiple sock-puppets and are right-wing communists eh? can i have some of your breakfast cereal today please RR, there must be something in it that isn't in mine
    Nice big bowl of commie flakes :0))

Nice big bowl of commie flakes :0))
    There was me thinking it was porridge with salt from the slave mines too.....

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast