Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Psychics, Good, Bad Or Medium

Squidge, you should watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xswt8B8-UTM (it's part one of six)

Quote Originally Posted by crayola View Post
    The cat is called Tilly and she's a wonderful friendly cat. She still tries to get into my house but I don't let her in because I don't know how she'll get on with my cats. There's no such thing as a medium. I tried to learn how to do it once. I soon learned it was either a scam or done by delusionists. Genuine scammers and genuine delusionists. Better to stick to witchcraft where everything is real and up front.
    Tilly, yes yes Tilly that was it.

if you want to learn how to do this you will have to sit in a development circle for a couple of years and learn the basics, mechanics, and physics hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Bradey View Post
    Tilly, yes yes Tilly that was it.
    Tilly is a lovely cat. Although I didn't say that when I inadvertently locked her in my car for several hours last summer and she pooped on the floor in the back. It stank for weeks afterwards. I almost squished the marmalade cat this afternoon when she can out from under the car in front of where I was parking. I wonder if Tilly could have communicated with the marmalade cat if she had sadly parted. Can cats be psychic?

What about the ones that apparently help the Police find missing and dead people?

Quote Originally Posted by ducati View Post
    What about the ones that apparently help the Police find missing and dead people?
    are they speaking to, or hearing from beyond the grave - or is it just dead people smell like kit-e-cat?

I used to be a medium before all the beer and pies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12