Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Battle of The bands

Default Battle of The bands

I'm not one to organize things... But we shud get a dunt of people to organize a huge battle of the bands, We cud do this to raise money for thr tsunami or sumtin.. I'm only just thinking of things that are cumin into mind just now cause i'm at work board! Who else thinks it would be a good idea?
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

good idea

it gives all the bands up here a chance to play a gig and its for a good cause - what more can you ask for?! as well as that, people get a chance to see lots o live music

Howdivano would be interested and im sure the rest of the bands in wick would be interested aswell.

I think if it was to raise money for charity then it should be for a local cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie
    I think if it was to raise money for charity then it should be for a local cause.
    Much like the gig going on this coming Saturday. All profits will be donated to Caithness' Nerve Centre charity for neurological research.

'E' Rock Concert - Saturday 2nd April 7pm
    Thurso Viewfirth Main Hall

Bands performing :-

FINDO GASK
    (Inverness band who have supported Biffy Clyro and InMe)

BOSSHOGG

CRIMSON TIDE

ALL STITCHED UP

STEVIE TAYLOR BAND

ESTRELLA

Tickets cost £4 and are available from Thurso & Wick Music shops any of the bands or on the door. All ages welcome.

We're hoping for a good turnout of all ages of live music fans to help support Thurso's dying music scene.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

**ERC**

sheep Guest

hey chewin screwz would be up for that to if it does ever get organised