Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Found in sir archibald road

Default Found in sir archibald road

I Have found a Central locking car Fob in Sir Archibald It a black fob with one key on and and a Sixpence for more information please call
    Michael on 07704957206.

You should hand this into the Police Station

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    You should hand this into the Police Station
    aye, good luck with that

have you actually tried handing anything in or finding out if your lost item has been handed in at the police station recently ?

Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    aye, good luck with that have you actually tried handing anything in or finding out if your lost item has been handed in at the police station recently ?
    no. have you? do tell.

The other half got her purse taken from her bag in a pub several months ago. She reported it and a few days later she got a call to say it had been found in the road not far from the pub. The police billed her £5 to get it back as a "reward" for the finder? Took her 3 tries to get the copshop open though
    "I want to die peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather did......not screaming in terror like his passengers"

So effectively you can nick a handbag rob the money and valuables then take it to the police say you found it then get the owner to pay you £5. Nothing like adding Insult to injury I guess.

With all the good will in the world, policing isn't what it used to be.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.