Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: found in perfume box from tesco

Default found in perfume box from tesco

what I found in a perfume set bought from Tesco at xmas just opend Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1546319_10201683520111763_1459796163_n.jpg 
Views:	1395 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	22463Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1236960_10201683519111738_1676068087_n.jpg 
Views:	1264 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	22464

terrible took it back to Tesco to be asked what do u want to be done about it will u be wanting the perfume set back eh no well sorry al we can do is send it to head office so I took it back home nearly had to fight with one certan person to get it back I can complain to head office my self least it can be just binned and oh thanks here ure perfume set back I was made to feel like it was my fault the worrying thing is I bought the same set for my 8 year old daughter what if shed got this one and cut herself sorry Tesco the old story of here u go have another not working this time if I don't get satisfaction I will be in the sun paper next week
    Last edited by transit; 23-Jan-14 at 23:59.

Quote Originally Posted by transit View Post
    terrible took it back to Tesco to be asked what do u want to be done about it will u be wanting the perfume set back eh no well sorry al we can do is send it to head office so I took it back home nearly had to fight with one certan person to get it back I can complain to head office my self least it can be just binned and oh thanks here ure perfume set back I was made to feel like it was my fault the worrying thing is I bought the same set for my 8 year old daughter what if shed got this one and cut herself sorry Tesco the old story of here u go have another not working this time if I don't get satisfaction I will be in the sun paper next week
    Allow yourself some dignity and don't go to the Sun. Those stories always reek of money-grabbing, attention-seeking desperation.

"I was so distraught I ran to the nearest tabloid and sold my story". Include standard picture of consumer with very sad face clutching aforementioned item. If you can get a child with a bandage in the picture, all the better.

I don't know what to do

Quote Originally Posted by transit View Post
    I don't know what to do
    What,actually, is it you want done?

I don't want anything but an apology which I never got tonight from Tesco! and also to make others away to check boxes and gifts etc before handing them to there kids basically

If you do complain to head office you may get an insincere verbal apology and a gift voucher to purchase your next box of perfume, (or Stanley knife) depending what you prefer. My experience is that they don't spend a lot of time, money, or thought on dealing with genuine customer grievances and it shows in there declining annual share of the market.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Go to Trading Standards this is disgraceful.

Going by the second picture, the knife was perfectly visible, so why did you buy it?
    "Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with 100% fatality." R.D.Laing

the knife was not visible I pulled it out when gift box was open if it was visisble I would not have bought it

Default knife

I put it on the box to photograph id never seen it until I opened the box

Get in touch with BBC watchdog. They are usually compiling something against tesco for poor customer relations! Write to; BBC watchdog, 201 Wood lane, London.W12 7TS . .........or phone; 08700107070........... or email; watchdog@bbc.co.uk : hope this is helpful.

Default thanks

I thanks for ure help just the way 1 membr of the staff treated us

Tesco have a customer services "chat" on their website. I have had a number of issues resolved successfully that way. The scripts are kept so as good as writing a letter, but instant, sincere, response from a real person above manager level.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

do u have link

Try to be satirical Tell them the knife is blunt and doesn't work properly. Ask them for a replacement knife or a set of blades that come with the perfume set.
    ask if they can do the handle in a different colour !
    Avoid the Gates of Hell. Use Linux.

Put the knife in the bin.

Then the "problem" has gone.

Devils advocate here but how can you prove the knife was in the box when you purchased it?You may be someone with an axe to grind against tesco
    W.A.T.P.

Also I notice the Brand name is not Tesco, so perhaps Tesco is not at fault but the Manufacturer is. Tesco can not open every box that they buy in to make sure there are no dangerous items hidden within.

Sure Tesco sold the item and if there is something wrong with the said Item they should give you a full refund but since they did not manufacture this item perhaps you should contact the company who did produce this item.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Glad your daughter diddn't open it. What a health & safety hazzard!!! I wouldn't be happy if it was me either!! Could be dangerous in the wrong pair of hands!!
    Good-bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart's the memory and there you'll always be

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast