Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: found in perfume box from tesco

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default found in perfume box from tesco

what I found in a perfume set bought from Tesco at xmas just opend Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1546319_10201683520111763_1459796163_n.jpg 
Views:	1395 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	22463Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1236960_10201683519111738_1676068087_n.jpg 
Views:	1265 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	22464

terrible took it back to Tesco to be asked what do u want to be done about it will u be wanting the perfume set back eh no well sorry al we can do is send it to head office so I took it back home nearly had to fight with one certan person to get it back I can complain to head office my self least it can be just binned and oh thanks here ure perfume set back I was made to feel like it was my fault the worrying thing is I bought the same set for my 8 year old daughter what if shed got this one and cut herself sorry Tesco the old story of here u go have another not working this time if I don't get satisfaction I will be in the sun paper next week
    Last edited by transit; 23-Jan-14 at 23:59.

Quote Originally Posted by transit View Post
    terrible took it back to Tesco to be asked what do u want to be done about it will u be wanting the perfume set back eh no well sorry al we can do is send it to head office so I took it back home nearly had to fight with one certan person to get it back I can complain to head office my self least it can be just binned and oh thanks here ure perfume set back I was made to feel like it was my fault the worrying thing is I bought the same set for my 8 year old daughter what if shed got this one and cut herself sorry Tesco the old story of here u go have another not working this time if I don't get satisfaction I will be in the sun paper next week
    Allow yourself some dignity and don't go to the Sun. Those stories always reek of money-grabbing, attention-seeking desperation.

"I was so distraught I ran to the nearest tabloid and sold my story". Include standard picture of consumer with very sad face clutching aforementioned item. If you can get a child with a bandage in the picture, all the better.

I don't know what to do

Quote Originally Posted by transit View Post
    I don't know what to do
    What,actually, is it you want done?

I don't want anything but an apology which I never got tonight from Tesco! and also to make others away to check boxes and gifts etc before handing them to there kids basically