Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ross/Manson

Flora,

I have read Tyler`s entry and have made contact with him. Just goes to show you should never stop looking. Thankyou once again for all your help. David

Hi David, what a wonderful result, pleased to help, good luck, Flora.

You may have this info by now but Samuel Ross and Isabella Manson had two other children, William born on 01.01.1825 and another William on 31.08.1827, both born Wick, hope this is helpful,Fi

Default Ross/Manson

Hi,

Thankyou for that info. How did you get on with the McAulay family?

Default Isabella Ross

I have copy of death certificate for Isabella Ross from Scotlands People. Date of death was 8th January 1885 in Wick. Could anyone advise how I could find out where she is buried.

David

Hi David, you could try Oddquine's excellent site, www.oddquine.co.uk/gravestones/gravestones1chtm, Flora.

Hi Flora, Thank you for your reply. Have had a look on oddquine website but no stone for Isabella Ross. I suspect there was no money for the funeral let alone a gravestone. Best wishes, David

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12