Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cairngorm, Everest or Easter Ross?

We have had Cairngorm fit windows in our old home less than 1 year ago and the standard was excellent. Last month we had Easter Ross fit a new conservatory and once again the quality, workmanship, after sales have been second to non.
    A lot of good old fashioned companies out there, i guess a lot depends on your personal preference and of course price.
    Scottish by birth, British by law,Highlander by the grace of God.

Thumbs up Cairngorm

We recently had all our windows replaced by Cairngorm and are very pleased with them and the two blokes that fitted them were briliant.

We only got the one quote from Cairngorn, as I'd heard bad reports about the other two local companies.
    As one door shuts, another one slams in your face.

Thumbs down Everest

Wouldn't go for everest. Not only are they the dearest, they are not to willing to follow up with their so called life time guarantee!!!
    My mum had problems with a window that wouldn't shut, which they repaired once and then wouldn't repair when the same fault happened on the other half. Their locking mechanisim in the front door jammed as well.

catlover Guest

Default Everest and Easter Ross

Easter Ross fitted my windows and doors . The quality was good and the guys very pleasant. They had to come back and do some refitting as there were draughts however they did this quickly. Everest however I would certainly not recomend having seen the shambles of a job they did on a £19000 conservatory. The product is good, however the some of their fitters if you can call them that are rubbish and as for before & after sales service forget it. If for some reason anyone chooses this company I would recommend you do not part with one penny until you are 100% satisfied with the job because they just do not want to know once the final price has been paid. Then again they are not even that interested when things are going pear shaped during the job either !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12