Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: great postal service

Default great postal service

My son posted my Christmas card in Wales last night at 8.14pm and I received it this morning at 10.45 am
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

This year I did most of my shopping over the internet. I made sure that everything I bought would be delivered by Royal Mail and not a Carrier.

Thanks to Royal Mail I received everything in a Timely manner and nothing was delayed. Well done Royal Mail

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Agree. The Royal Mail provide a far better service than carriers. Not just for letters, but parcels as well.

Did you buy your son a calender for Xmas?

well i had negative service this year posted a card on the 5th dec and the person received it today and that was 1st postage and another was return with unable to read address the address was printed on it with the full address and postcode yet it found it way back to me using only house name and postcode

Quote Originally Posted by orkneycadian View Post
    Agree. The Royal Mail provide a far better service than carriers. Not just for letters, but parcels as well.
    Totally agree - IMO the post office provide a great service both to and from Caithness.
    Green but not brainwashed

Using the sun to provide hot water.
    Driving a car that gets 73 miles per gallon.....

I think the post service here is a lot better than larger towns, I've always had and excellent service and prompt deliveries :0))

I had a parcel picked up in Birmingham at 1130 on a Tuesday and delivered in Wick 1600 next day by AJG Parcels Great service they provide

i agree ajg excellent sent parcels this year and they arrived in norfolk with 48hr and half the price royal mail wanted