Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: can anyone help me

Default can anyone help me

is there any way some one can get a list of pilot s name,s . Wick Airport for March April May 1944.

I've got some ORB's but not sure if around then. Will take me a while to dig 'em out.
    Not sure how much use they may be either.
    I guess your looking for an RAF pilot? There were Polish based there too. Any idea of Squadron and what they flew?

Not sure what squadron, just have a name and the dates he would definately have been there. looking for Canadian or RAF. any help would be greatly appreciated . thank s in advance.

thank s Gaz, it,ll take me some time to go through all that. but time i have plenty of. thanks buddy.

no problem at all Jacko. I also have a bit of info on Castletown airfield and theres a website, http://www.electricscotland.com/ that may be helpful. lots of links on there. If you have a name, d.o.b. and military status, PM me and i'll see what i can bring up on ancestry.co.uk. I have an account there