Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Tme lapse Map of every nuclear explosion in the world.. Interestingly scarey

Default Tme lapse Map of every nuclear explosion in the world.. Interestingly scarey

I always find it ironic how the main voice and "world police force" against nuclear prolifertion and weapons of mass destruction is the same country who has exploded the most nuclear dvices, and the only country to have used them offensively against civilian targets.
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; Nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

- Charles de Gaulle

It does make you sit back and think I never realised they'd exploded so many compared to everyone else. Given their current track record for starting wars and previous track record for CIA intervention and destablising govts they didn't like,I've gone off the good ole USA. Their win at any costs and we are always right regardless mentality scares me nowadays.

wow! what fall radiation etc do these tests produce? to think how concerned people were about chenobyl !

It should be noted that a lot of the US and Russian tests after a certain point were set off underground. The French persisted with testing in the atmosphere much longer (but of course they didn't do anything like as many).
    Also I wonder whether there are some missing from the list since Israel for example is pretty certainly in possession of the bomb, and we don't see any testing from them.
    I really hate being bipolar. It's awesome!!!