Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CASH POINT opening Tomorrow, all Welcome

Default CASH POINT opening Tomorrow, all Welcome

Still Looking to buy more stock, especially Collectables. Antiques, Curios ETC, so why not come and cash in at CASH POINT

Saw you struggling against the good old Caithness wind yesterday, putting the finishing touches to the outside of your shop, when I parked at Jim Bain's shop next door, to buy some birthday & Christmas cards.

A pawn shop is not something that anyone wants to see in their community but it is a sign of the times and needs must at times.

All best with your new venture.

Quote Originally Posted by Moira View Post
    Saw you struggling against the good old Caithness wind yesterday, putting the finishing touches to the outside of your shop, when I parked at Jim Bain's shop next door, to buy some birthday & Christmas cards.

A pawn shop is not something that anyone wants to see in their community but it is a sign of the times and needs must at times.

why ever not one may have something of value that s of no further use to them.
    Seems to me an easy way of getting shot &getting something back??????

Quote Originally Posted by Moira View Post
    Many Thanks, ifs much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by jacko View Post
    why ever not one may have something of value that s of no further use to them.
    Seems to me an easy way of getting shot &getting something back??????
    Thank you

I'm looking forward to coming for a neb at what everyone is flogging. I hope it will be like Pawn Stars.

Without all the guns of course

Quote Originally Posted by Tangerine-Dream View Post
    You'll get a better price for your smalls on ebay.
    Not everyone wants to go through all the Bother of selling on eBay, also it is possible that you just might require instant Cash. This where a Pawn shop can be of a great service and you can buy your treasured item back as well, which is more than you can do on eBay.

So I think a Pawn Shop should be a great asset to Caithness, mind you I still think Thurso would have been a better place.

Good Luck with this venture and I am sure I will visit in the near future.
    Last edited by Kodiak; 14-Nov-13 at 00:45.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    Not everyone wants to go through all the Bother of selling on eBay, also it is possible that you just might require instant Cash. This where a Pawn shop can be of a great service and you can buy your treasured item back as well, which is more than you can do on eBay.

So I think a Pawn Shop should be a great asset to Caithness, mind you I still think Thurso would have been a better place.

Good Luck with this venture and I am sure I will visit in the near future.
    Many Thanks,

best of luck with shop. I'll be in at some point, might raid Mr Bradey's tool shed first!

It's good to see someone brave enough to start a new business in these hard times. A fresh idea, a new approach and something different for Caithness. I hope it goes from strength to strength. Best of luck : )

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Bradey View Post
    best of luck with shop. I'll be in at some point, might raid Mr Bradey's tool shed first!
    Thank you very much its much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by YummyMummy View Post
    It's good to see someone brave enough to start a new business in these hard times. A fresh idea, a new approach and something different for Caithness. I hope it goes from strength to strength. Best of luck : )
    Thank you very much, its much appreciated

Thank you so much to everyone who has popped in Today and bought, sold or just had a look and shown support, it really is greatly appreciated and made our first day a happy one

Im confused is this a pawn shop or a second hand shop or both is the things being sold belong to someone who cant afford to get then back.

weeel I wish u well and will be poping in for a good bargain Caithness is getting all the amenities of a city now just macdonalds to get which haldeans would have made a great drive through but that's another story good luck hope all goes well in future

Quote Originally Posted by transit View Post
    weeel I wish u well and will be poping in for a good bargain Caithness is getting all the amenities of a city now just macdonalds to get which haldeans would have made a great drive through but that's another story good luck hope all goes well in future
    Thank you so much, I know I keep saying it, but we really do appreciate all the good luck messages

Quote Originally Posted by CashPoint View Post
    care to enlighten everyone with some facts?? again care to give more facts? I have never claimed to be anyone's friend ? but I am friendly to anyone who is friendly to me, which I think is quite standard practice especially in business Oh I see so instead of maybe selling something to me to help pay a bill,they should go overdrawn,because the bank wont charge them £25 for a returned DD or bounced Cheque plus interest,regardless if it is only £1 overdrawn will they???????? the clue is its a business????
    well don't hold your breath

And if you are so concerned about these people you could always lend them some money yourself, interest free of course, aaah but we all know that's not going to happen is it??? whats that saying "Talks Cheap"
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....
    jesus h christ , i doubt very much that cashpoint is going to press gang folks into his shop . way i see it. it s a business.
    if one want s to trade one will . it s up to the individual ,of course there will be a fee ,is he expected to do it for free ,
    every business has to make a profit . why all the negativity . if you dont like the tree s , then stay the hell outta the forest.?????

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    So you are from the East End of London...............by your rudeness and nasty comments I am not surprised.
    Hang on a minute Kodiak, do'nt tar everybody with the same brush. I lived in the East End of London (Walthamstow), and if you knew the east end of London, you would know Tangerine-Dream (if he is from there) is in the minority. I lived there for quite a while, and never came across the rudeness this person has shown, and was most certainly never threatened.

Quote Originally Posted by cptdodger View Post
    Apologies, it's getting late! If you know the area, you will understand what I'm getting at. I was pregnant when I moved there with my son - my neighbours and even people I did'nt know were so helpful, and would not allow me to struggle with anything, and a lot of them are still my friends now.
    No apology needed, I totally get what you was getting at

Default Hi-Scot Credit Union

If you want to get a place to save and get access to loans at the cheapest rates around then you should think about joining a credit union.

I am a volunteer unpaid director of Hi-Scot Credit union covering the Highlands and Islands.

The rates are probably the lowest for borrowing by a very long way. You can check using the calculator on the Hi-Scot web site - http://www.hi-scot.com

There are many advantages to members of a credit union. Read the web site and think about becoming a member and save a little or a lot.

The benefit is that the organisation is non-profit making and surpluses are used to benefit the members.

If you do some quick checks to compare with other lenders then yu might be very surprised how affordable loans from a credit union can be.

Savers also benefit from FREE life insurance based on savings - check that benefit out and see how well worth that is at no cost to anyone who is member.

I could go on but it is all on the web site - Check it out http://www.hi-scot.com

We do not have huge amounts to spend on advertising so word of mouth is one of the ways you can help us so spread the word about our credit union in the north.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast