Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: DURESS GIG

Default DURESS GIG

Duress will be playing in Skinandis on Thursday 24th March, the day before good friday. We hope to see you there for an enjoyable evening.

Aye, Richard was telling me abt it, if I can, I'll see if I can make it. Will it be £8 to get in like it usually is if a band's playing?

Im not sure to be honest, usually if a band is playing on a thursday night it is £5 entry. But dont quote me on that. Hope to see u there

(Like every other venue in the world)... why don't you set up a guest list, so your closest friends, fans, and family can get in without paying? Although something tells me this doesn't apply to Skin "bleed-every-penny-out-of-people-possible" andis.

Thats a good idea but considering that a lot of ma mates work in skinandis or the central etc, they get in for free anyway so it would seem a waste of time trying to do that.

You're missing my point, but nevermind.

Point being so that Pepsi can get in free

Well, it is coming up to the end of the month after all... and people haven't been paid yet... *sigh* lol

The Pepsi Challenge hasn't had to pay for a gig ticket since 1998. Seriously, I hope the gig is a resounding success. Let it weave in and out the moors of Caithness. Oi! Oi!

HarmonyQueen Guest

Who are Duress anyway?

A big thank-you to everyone who turned out last night, i hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did. And a big thank-you goes out to Kevin Mcleod for doing the sound for us last night.

What little of the gig I got to see was fantastic. Sorry I had to leave early, moncur. You guys were great!