Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Kim Jong Un

Default Kim Jong Un

Reports today suggest that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has had 80 people publically executed. What was the crime? Watching South Korean telly. http://news.sky.com/story/1166848/no...utes-80-people
    W.A.T.P.

The information embargo with the DPRK has been broken. ~

The primary tactic of south korean groups aiming to disrupt the north has been to smuggle in south korean DVDs for about 10-15 years now. I have even read some south korean firms turn a blind eye to piracy by these groups knowing they are destined for the north.

I cant find the link now but about a year ago in Northern China police found 15000 USB drives pre loaded with Korean music and films, destined for the north it seems in a raid for immigrants.

I suggest, if you havent already, you read Nothing to envy. Chapter on Mrs Song's escape is amazing, all brought on by South Korean TV
    There are basically 3 type of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant