Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Double Standards?

Default Double Standards?

I was in a local supermarket yesterday, the older lady in front asked for some cigarette papers, when asked which ones she said it was a "big packet". The assistant duly gave her a pack of king size papers. These are not the ones was her reply what are they for? Anyway the answer that was given was "druggies use them for spliffs"
    My point is that Police Scotland spend millions on the "drugs war", yet our supermarkets sell drug taking paraphanalia.

they also sell teaspoons, tin foil & cigarette lighter ............ disgraceful

dont see how is it a double standard though, has the supermarket in question been vocal in anti drugs?
    W.A.T.P.

Get a Life!

Quote Originally Posted by bluemafia View Post
    Get a Life!
    indeed ......

My solution, is to licence all potheads, ie they are allowed x number of plants for their own use. Cost of Licence £50 a year, 2 million users at least give revenue of £100 million and the police can do proper work. By the way I have a life unlike the trolls who want to degenerate evry forum into a bitching session. Tossers...

I tend to agree with you radiohead and as it currently legal to buy seeds but not propagate them it seems even the govt can't quite make its mind up where it stands on the issue. It would also cut out all the illegal growing in houses that you read about and crime associations.

Quote Originally Posted by radiohead View Post
    My solution, is to licence all potheads, ie they are allowed x number of plants for their own use. Cost of Licence £50 a year, 2 million users at least give revenue of £100 million and the police can do proper work. By the way I have a life unlike the trolls who want to degenerate evry forum into a bitching session. Tossers...
    where does the line get drawn though, do you stop at cannabis?
    Or legalise all drugs and then properly contol and profit from them
    W.A.T.P.