Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Well Done, Caithness Computers

Default Well Done, Caithness Computers

Graham at Caithness Computers has just built me a new desktop. It is amazingly fast, compared to the hideous pile of junk I have been using for the past 5 years and he has transferred all the stuff I wanted to keep from my old PC. My only problems have been with not being able to keep OE and having to go over to Windows live mail....but they are my thicko problems and I will probably find my way round them eventually.
    Graham has been very quick, effcient and professional and has done everything I wanted with my new computer.
    I got the runaround at PC World in Inverness the week before, so would avoid them like the plague in future. I am glad to support a local business of such high quality.

Thank you so much for the recommendation!
    Glad you're happy with your new PC, it's a nice piece of kit.

Any questions or problems, just give me a shout

-Graham

Laptop and desktop computer repairs, upgrades & sales
    Call-out service available throughout Caithness or drop off at our office in Thurso
    Tel: 07576 965 508 • www.caithnesscomputers.co.uk • facebook.com/CaithnessComputers