Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: TV Addict.

Default TV Addict.

We're dog sitting this weekend and our guests a very friendly black scotti who just loves watching the tele.She's been clued to the screen watching Primevil,which by the way wasn't too bad.
    Need to tell mummy to either watch it next week or tape it for her doggy.
    Anyone else have an addict?
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Ahhh so sweet Jacqui!

My dog loves Phoenix Nights, I think its the music, as soon as the titles roll, she tilts her head to one side, very cute!!
    Wishing on a star, still!

~~Be who you are and say what you want because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind~~

It's a wonder you could watch TV for watching her!

None of my dogs have been a tele addict but my last dog, Timmy, used to sing with the opening titles. He loved 'Take The High Road'!

My dog loves to watch anything on animal planet. Can't get him away from the front of the telly. He also gets quite worked up at fight scenes in films

Default Tv Addict

Years ago our cat jumped on top of tv when a documentry was on the tv about bears trying to catch the salmon when they leapt, ginger only thought he would get in on the act, and kept swooping his paw down trying to catch one too!!! oh if only i got a pic of that lol

one of my dogs licks the tv all the time. it's really funny he'll just go and start licking it...and both dogs like watching their reflections haha

Our old Kirby always liked to watch dog training shows....pity he never minded the lessons