Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Another Pig Story in Today's Post

thats right kick me in the grammer! cant help it if im pooorly edgumacated! Its not that bad, its not like iv stuck spaces and commers everywhere lol... i know you have argued for the tenant throughout this disgrace of an argument but dont take it out on me fella, im not involved....
    Last edited by little red one; 05-Dec-13 at 23:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    This thread has gone very quiet, do you think that Special Tartan & Tangerine Dream have gone on holiday together
    Wig /Special tartan has gone for a while abandoning two ponies on grazings that he has no rights on. seems a familiar pattern is developing. Just as well kee wee is a horse lover

my kid loves the ponies she claps them every morning while waiting on the bus and gives them apples and carrots, hope they are ok there she will be sad if they go

Quote Originally Posted by little red one View Post
    thats right kick me in the grammer! cant help it if im pooorly edgumacated! Its not that bad, its not like iv stuck spaces and commers everywhere lol... i know you have argued for the tenant throughout this disgrace of an argument but dont take it out on me fella, im not involved....
    I have not argued for anyone, merely engaged in a balanced debate.
    W.A.T.P.

I don't think the thread should close, there are lessons to be learned here, quite apart from the obvious ones.
    They say crofting law is complex and it is, however, I myself think that whilst the Acts appear straightforward enough there does appear to be great confusion even among those born into it,

I think that mi16 has hit the nail on the head when he/she said that this has become a balanced debate, one which has been a long time in coming and doubtless, may be welcomed by those people whose lives are affected in everyday crofting situations..a bit less of the I am alright Jack and a little more compassion would not go amiss.

For those who are fed up with the thread or who think it ought to die a death..dare I say..you are not legally obliged to participate.

Funny.

Special Tarten is on a sebbatical educating the English, Tangerine is banned... rip Violet aka Momma Pig, let the thread die ffs! one has stayed out of this its not worth the grief, an innocent defencless animal is dead, Reay has lost a lot of sausages.. Its like the messiest devorce ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    that has to be some of the worst spelling I have ever seen
    Maybe Special Tarten(sic) should return to Reay asap, as standards have obviously slipped whilst he has been away
    Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    Maybe Special Tarten(sic) should return to Reay asap, as standards have obviously slipped whilst he has been away
    I was going to pounce on that however if you can decipher the hieroglyphics it states that he was away "educating the English" not educating in English.
    W.A.T.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Westward View Post
    ground is designated croft land, what is a croft?
    OK,but where did the pig sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by sk02rfo View Post
    in a diesel tank still stinks of diesel -good livestock husbandry skills by the wig/special one)tartan). Would have gone well on grill plenty o crackling

I was going to pounce on that however if you can decipher the hieroglyphics it states that he was away "educating the English" not educating in English.
    Ok that was funny i'll give you that.

Wig and Kiwi have (had) been engaged in a legal battle for some time and the pig was an unfortunate victim. Not having an understanding of crofting law i dont feel i can comment on the legality of a landlord keeping a pig on his tenants croft next to a domestic dwelling. I know Wig did try to move the beast at least once but she wouldn' t go in the trailer.

As i said to both parties 'i feel sorry for the pig' its a shame and a waste.
    Last edited by little red one; 07-Dec-13 at 08:14.

I know Wig did try to move the beast at least once but she wouldn' t go in the trailer.
    oh how unfortunate, I'll bet Wig was really disappointed that she wouldn't move.
    W.A.T.P.

Quote Originally Posted by sk02rfo View Post
    Sorry, I don't understand your question..

Ok that was funny i'll give you that.

Wig and Kiwi have (had) been engaged in a legal battle for some time and the pig was an unfortunate victim. Not having an understanding of crofting law i dont feel i can comment on the legality of a landlord keeping a pig on his tenants croft next to a domestic dwelling. I know Wig did try to move the beast at least once but she wouldn' t go in the trailer.

As i said to both parties 'i feel sorry for the pig' its a shame and a waste.
    Pigs are creatures of habit....

oh how unfortunate, I'll bet Wig was really disappointed that she wouldn't move.
    Mama..must have known her rights!

Mama..must have known her rights!
    and what rights would that be?
    W.A.T.P.

and what rights would that be?
    her right to life..
    to be treated humanely..

Thumbs up

her right to life..
    to be treated humanely..
    I see, so how would refusing to get in her owners trailer be against her rights? Are you suggesting that wig was going kill mama or are you saying that he was inhumane in her treatment? Therefore she refused to move
    W.A.T.P.

I see, so how would refusing to get in her owners trailer be against her rights? Are you suggesting that wig was going kill mama or are you saying that he was inhumane in her treatment? Therefore she refused to move
    It was a flippant response to a flippant post..

It was a flippant response to a flippant post..
    flippant?? I think not just stating a fact.

He was devastated had to chase pig out the trailer twice and put feed in the diesel tank to stop her going back in the trailer- tried for a whole ten minutes