Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Deleted Photographs.

Default Deleted Photographs.

Is their any way to retrieve deleted photos on an Ipad? Thanks.

Hi Linnie,

The easiest way is to restore a backup from iTunes to your iPad, if you've made a backup of your data. You can restore a previous backup easily, provided that you plug the iPad into the laptop/PC that you used to make the backup. Log into your iTunes account and right-click (or control-click if using a Mac) your iPad under device management and choose "Restore from Backup".

If you haven't got any backups, there are still ways of recovering your data, though it involves using professional software and isn't always guaranteed. The most important thing is to stop using the iPad... the more you use it the more likely it is that you'll accidentally overwrite the lost photos and they'll be gone for good.

If you'd like further help just PM me or give me a bell using the number in my signature.

-Graham

Laptop and desktop computer repairs, upgrades & sales
    Call-out service available throughout Caithness or drop off at our office in Thurso
    Tel: 07576 965 508 • www.caithnesscomputers.co.uk • facebook.com/CaithnessComputers